Jul 13, 2003, 11:25 PM
i have a poll for ya

what is ur first or fav Character

i am HUmar

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 13, 2003, 11:26 PM
good poll huh

so i want to know ur charaters

and have a turkey http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/turkey.gif

DnaX
Jul 13, 2003, 11:29 PM
Great poll Master...great poll...

>.< X

polishedweasel
Jul 14, 2003, 01:19 AM
I votx0reeed 4 teh hUmaR cuz its teh most coolist guy in teh game....lololololol I just thught o sumthin fun-e, u can only vot 4 1 peeps...OMG you r teh sux, u r gay too you fukkin n00b, stupid loser, I dont has no dupez...I'm cool cuz I put a z there. lol, kthxbai!!

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 14, 2003, 01:49 PM
i am sorri u feel that way
anywaqy the poll was accidental

go suck on a http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/binkie.gif
u retard

Shattered_weasel
Jul 14, 2003, 04:04 PM
master feel the rath of the post below

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shattered_weasel on 2003-07-14 14:06 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Jul 14, 2003, 04:05 PM
Excuse me for going along with your stupid joke thread anyway. you should learn to interpret a joke when one is being made. Every other member would have understood and interpreted this as a joke. I feel that you're mind is just a little too slow and dense to pick up on some things. So, in response to your name calling and idiocy, Fuck off. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Flame on!!

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 14, 2003, 05:20 PM
Accualy i question u
y in the world would you post a stupid message like that any way.

i was adding on to ur joke and u go off and yell and rant

it is people like u that make the rating of this site lower than it should.

so do me a favor and get the hell off my thread

Reenee
Jul 14, 2003, 07:13 PM
On 2003-07-14 15:20, Master_of_Dragons wrote:

it is people like u that make the rating of this site lower than it should.

Prove it. Give me some lame Top 100 PSO Site.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 14, 2003, 08:06 PM
i didn't say in rank
i said in value and where i saw it i don't remember

i was something like the gazetter or something
any way they had a meter for community and it was barely half full

polishedweasel
Jul 15, 2003, 02:56 AM
First off, let's give you a lesson in grammar and English.

1) "I" is capitalized, unless you have low self-esteem or are an idiot, which I am sensing with this post in general.
2)Punctuation, is important in giving feeling to the words that you type to the other members of this community. It's also used to prove that you're not a complete Jackass that can't pass 7th grade English.
3)When using a pronoun when directly speaking to another person, "u" is not acceptable. The pronun "you" should be used instead.

Now you claim that I lower the so called "rating" that you found on a site that you don't even remember the name of. I challenge you to find this elusive site and show me where it says that polishedweasel lowered the rating of pso-world.com. Only then will I take anything you have to say into consideration.

So lets take a trip into yet another mistake you made, starting a fight with the weasel. First off, this isn't "your thread," this is Lollipop's thread. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Secondly, I posted that response to your thread as if an "Uber 1337 hax0r" wanna be would have done(a.k.a N00b). Third, you cannot flame on n00bs just because the game says that the HUmar shoudl be the character that they shoudl play with. Yes, I thought it was funny when I saw the poll, but since I know that it came from one of the biggest jackasses I've seen on the forum, it really isn't that amusing anymore.

So, before you try to call me an adolescent name, or pick a fight with me, remember this one special thing...You will lose! Oh, and one more thing, you can wipe your mouth now.

Kid_Icarus
Jul 15, 2003, 03:02 AM
Best.
Poll.
Ever.

darkass
Jul 15, 2003, 03:23 AM
dud humars 4lyfe! Wya beter than pansy ramars.

Trickstr
Jul 15, 2003, 03:32 AM
round and round the colbers bench
the monkey chased the weasel
the monkey thought twas all in fun
pop goes the weasel.
Polished has a point he wasn't flamming, but guys relax, take tempers into acount before posting

Shattered_weasel
Jul 15, 2003, 11:41 AM
we take hard to those weasel songs

polishedweasel
Jul 20, 2003, 04:57 AM
On 2003-07-15 01:32, Trickstr wrote:
round and round the colbers bench
the monkey chased the weasel
the monkey thought twas all in fun
pop goes the weasel.
Polished has a point he wasn't flamming, but guys relax, take tempers into acount before posting

Hey I was flaming, blatantly. Oh and for those that haven't seen this ownage, this is called a friendly bump. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Slicer238
Jul 20, 2003, 10:40 AM
On 2003-07-15 00:56, polishedweasel wrote:

1) "I" is capitalized, unless you have low self-esteem or are an idiot, which I am sensing with this post in general.
2)Punctuation, is important in giving feeling to the words that you type to the other members of this community. It's also used to prove that you're not a complete Jackass that can't pass 7th grade English.
3)When using a pronoun when directly speaking to another person, "u" is not acceptable. The pronoun "you" should be used instead.

Now you claim that I lower the so called "rating" that you found on a site that you don't even remember the name of. I challenge you to find this elusive site and show me where it says that polishedweasel lowered the rating of pso-world.com. Only then will I take anything you have to say into consideration.

So lets take a trip into yet another mistake you made, starting a fight with the weasel. First off, this isn't "your thread," this is Lollipop's thread. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Secondly, I posted that response to your thread as if an "Uber 1337 hax0r" wanna be would have done(a.k.a N00b). Third, you cannot flame on n00bs just because the game says that the HUmar shoudl be the character that they shoudl play with. Yes, I thought it was funny when I saw the poll, but since I know that it came from one of the biggest jackasses I've seen on the forum, it really isn't that amusing anymore.

So, before you try to call me an adolescent name, or pick a fight with me, remember this one special thing...You will lose! Oh, and one more thing, you can wipe your mouth now.

Listen I'm all game for messing around and joking, but don't correct people about their mistakes if your going to make them too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-07-20 08:41 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Jul 20, 2003, 12:25 PM
Are you referring to the "shoudl?" Would you like to get into it with the Weasel as well?? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EDIT: AWW how cute, he put the little "o" in pronoun for me! Thanks man. You're really cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: polishedweasel on 2003-07-20 10:27 ]</font>

Slicer238
Jul 20, 2003, 01:01 PM
Wait I didn't see the shoudl AHHH dammit

polishedweasel
Jul 20, 2003, 01:12 PM
owned! lol.

Slicer238
Jul 20, 2003, 01:20 PM
Not owned just very bad proof reading abilities. Man your out of school a month and a half and the brain goes.

Ness
Jul 20, 2003, 01:31 PM
On 2003-07-15 00:56, polishedweasel wrote:

3)When using a pronoun when directly speaking to another person, "u" is not acceptable. The pronun "you" should be used instead.

*blinks

Damn!