PDA

View Full Version : How do I reset my internal memory?

Anonymous
Feb 17, 2001, 11:23 PM
How do I do this? I scratched up my copy of PSO so bad it doesn't work anymore, so I bought a new one and cannot go online because the CDKey is different and everything (Sold the old copy and didnt think of writing the key down). Can anyone help? I know some of you have done this before...

Anonymous
Feb 18, 2001, 08:21 PM
Take the DC apart and pull out the flatcable which connects to the controllers board. This will disconnect the battery...
Put it back on their places and voia ... It's done.
I dunno if PSO writes the serial on the DC flashrom area ... If it does you're doomed. Buy a new DC console ...

Pneophen
Feb 19, 2001, 08:47 AM
you dont have to take ur dc apart. just put in the browser disk hold X+B on the controller in port B. turn on your DC while holding the button till you get to a screen with question marks. input your isp info and save it. i think you exit the browser and the enter the time screen shows up and the the serial number should be gone from the memory.

segagameplay
Feb 20, 2001, 04:35 AM
Actualy put controler in b
power up web browser 2.6 and under (non orange copy)
when you see planet web screen hold x&b untill you see a flag or question marks then you reset it.
reenter your isp info and viola
*** your old copy of pso and serial and charecter will not work now***

Phantasy
Feb 20, 2001, 05:08 AM
You can flash the rom with any browser, but make sure you don't reenter the information with the 2.6 browser.If you do, you will have problems getting online with PSO. If you have done this and are having problems, simply reenter your ISP info into your 2.0 and save. You should be fine after that.

Phantasy
Feb 20, 2001, 05:08 AM
You can flash the rom with any browser, but make sure you don't reenter the information with the 2.6 browser.If you do, you will have problems getting online with PSO. If you have done this and are having problems, simply reenter your ISP info into your 2.0 and save. You should be fine after that.