PDA

View Full Version : My tooth hurts.

Musashi_D
Jul 14, 2003, 06:55 PM
Guys... my tooth hurts... But not in that regular hurting type of thing... It's like... you know how it's all cold and then your tooth starts to hurt and you're like... "AWW CRAP!" so you close your mouth, thinking that you'll shut out the cold and stop the cold-pain, but it just hurts more? That's how it feels.

LamerPanda
Jul 14, 2003, 06:57 PM
I have little rubber bandy things stuck between my teeth for the next two weeks. 8 of them, to be exact.

How do you think I feel? O_o

Ness
Jul 14, 2003, 07:12 PM
I've had braces before.

Musashi_D
Jul 14, 2003, 07:13 PM
So did I... Braces suck... I'm tellin you... but my tooth stopped hurting, anyway. Thanks for going through the pain with me, you guys.

Shadow82
Jul 14, 2003, 08:01 PM
I just got my Palate Expander in 2 weeks ago and it hurts like a bitch.

LamerPanda
Jul 14, 2003, 08:12 PM
I'm getting braces and rubber bands in August. o_O

I get to keep them on for a year and a half to two years and they still might have to remove two teeth.

Joy and rapture!

JoetheHunter
Jul 14, 2003, 08:21 PM
Braces, at first, are a nightmare! Mainly due to pain...but you forget about them quickly...just you have to absolutley take care of them. Brush after ANYTHING you eat. No chips. No gum. No ice cream. Hard Candy ONLY. No hot drinks. No biting others.

You'll love the results though. ^_^ A dashing smile that does that weird twinkle thing. o.o

Nai_Calus
Jul 14, 2003, 08:27 PM
I had braces. They sucked. They hurt, one of the things to hold rubber bands in place constantly dug into me and made me bleed, they removed all four of my wisdom teeth(Which didn't hurt at all, they were coming in well), they were vile and disgusting, and drove me insane. And even when they decided I was done my teeth still weren't quite right, and they gave me some horrible kind of retainers that were clear plastic molds of my teeth that were so filthily vilely and repulsively nasty that I didn't wear them and my teeth have mostly gone back. I don't care. Those retainers were god-awful. They rubbed against my gums, retained saliva and needed to be brushed every five minutes and the saliva retention made my breath horrible. YECH.

LamerPanda
Jul 14, 2003, 08:41 PM
On 2003-07-14 18:21, JoetheHunter wrote:

You'll love the results though. ^_^ A dashing smile that does that weird twinkle thing. o.o

O_o The orthodontist said my teeth were perfect and white except for being out of place, and I was thinking, "since when?". o_o I'd rather have pointy misplaced teeth than twinkly ones.

one of the things to hold rubber bands in place constantly dug into me and made me bleed

My gums bleed when I floss, so I'm probably just going to be spitting blood all the time. O_o

Hippocanibal
Jul 15, 2003, 01:03 AM
wanna hear a bad braces story? I had to get 8 teeth removed XD!!! and a week later i got them on! pain in the ass!!! especially when they toyed with the empty spaces. now my mouth is full of teeth again and i still got braces...this only happened a year ago *sniffle. and if your wondering 5 of those teeth were permanent!!!