PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: I want: Final Impact, Yasminkov Handgun and Mechguns,

Skankhair
Jul 14, 2003, 07:56 PM
Well, like the topic title says, I want the Final Impact, Yasminkov Handgun (with the laser sight) and mechguns (that look like Uzis), Frozen Shooter, Flame Visit and Stag Cutlery.

Here is what I have to trade:

DB's Saber
Kalabolg
Blade Dance
Bloody Art
Diska of Braveman
Varista
Justy-23ST
Custom Ray ver.00
M&A60 Vise
H&S25 Justice
L&K14 Combat
Club of Laconium
Mace of Adaman
Fire Scepter Agni
Ice Staff Dagon
Storm Wand Indra
Silence Claw
Photon Claw
Double Cannon
J-Sword +50 (x2)
Wok of Akiko's Shop
Drill Launcher
Musashi (x2)
Sange and Yasha +30
Grass Assassin's Sabers
Rappy's Fan
Booma's CLaw
Gobooma's Claw
Psycho Wand
Elysion
Evil Curst
Hildeblue's Cane
Branch of Paku Paku
Mahu
Dark Bridge
Amore Rose
Chu Chu Fever
Love Heart
Smoking Plate
Blue Barrier
God/Technique (++?)
God/Mind++
Kit of Master System
Amplifier or Red
Amplifier of Yellow
Chu Chu Mag (181 mind)
Kapu Kapu Mag (175 power)
Panzer Tail mag (185 mind)
Chao Mag
Robo Chao Mag

Obviously, not all of it is legit. But if only want legit items, let me know and I'll tell you what I found, what I traded for and what is definitly duped or hacked. Don't worry, I'm not a dick. I know that legit players want to stay legit. If I'm not sure something is legit, I won't say it is.

I would prefer legit items in return, or at least items with "normal" looking percents.

Also, this list is a bit old. I think I took off everything I traded away, but don't be supprized if something on my list is no longer up for trade. Also, I have some new items as well. Let me know if you want something that's not on my list.

Of course, my trade list isn't the best, but hopefully there is something you want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-14 18:06 ]</font>

Gorius
Jul 14, 2003, 08:13 PM
does ur j sword have any %

Skankhair
Jul 14, 2003, 08:16 PM
One is like 100/0/95/100 and the other is like 95/85/0/95.

Which area gets what percent is just a guess, but I know one is 100/95/100 with a 0 in there and the other is slightly worse.

They are both +50.

The_Leprechaun
Jul 14, 2003, 09:04 PM
i have all except the flame visit, but i have burning visit..i wasnt amp of red and yellow, double cannon if it has good %'s, blue barrier and love heart...make an offer

Skankhair
Jul 14, 2003, 10:03 PM
The Double Cannon has no percents (I'm pretty sure). I want to save the Love Heart, but I'll take another look at it. Maybe I don't need to save it.

So forgetting about the DC and LH...

I'll give you the amp of red, amp of yellow and blue barrier. What will you give in return?

And just wondering, what will you give in return with the addition of the Love Heart and Double Cannon (with no percents)?

The_Leprechaun
Jul 14, 2003, 10:29 PM
ummm i dun want double cannon b/c i have one wit no %'s, does ur sange and yasha have %'s if it does ill take it the amps and the j-sword wit 100/0/95/100 and i can give you all the stuff

Skankhair
Jul 14, 2003, 10:55 PM
Thanks Lep. I got what I wanted, so if you have a deal to offer me, sorry, too late.