PDA

View Full Version : help uploading snapshots

COOLEY61
Feb 17, 2001, 11:28 PM
I have been to the PSO snapshot transfer page with my dreamcast. I also visited the help section.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif The problem is I don't know how to fill out the information, to select my snapshot file on the VMU. How can I find out the filename? I don't get it.

Anonymous
Feb 18, 2001, 09:09 PM
Just use your controller to click on the browse button, and the Dreamcast will be promted to select a slot to upload a file from. Select the slot where your picture is stored, and select the picture. When everything is filled out, click send and wait about 4 min. until the page finishes the transfer. Then go check the email which you filled and your picture should be a file attachment to an email.

Anonymous
Feb 19, 2001, 07:35 PM
ummm What browse button? I am using PlanetWeb 2.0 and the only button on screen is Send Image.

KLin-304
Feb 19, 2001, 10:14 PM
Probably meant the "Select Snapshot File (PSO______IMG):" line, try clicking on that third line.

COOLEY61
Feb 20, 2001, 01:17 PM
Once I checked out several of my other save files it became obvious that the filename is PSO______IMG. I tried to send that and got the error page so I'm still stuck. Is there something I am doing wrong?