PDA

View Full Version : Will give really good items away, for ones, I know are LEGIT

gameaddict9
Mar 18, 2001, 02:59 PM
Hey. I was just thinking, would the game be funner with stuff you know you actually earned? This is why, I'm giving my shit away. I know most of my shit is probably duped. So, I am willing ot give away like 5 of my duped items, for one legit item. Or something like that. I can still log on to the PSO servers, but I know my stuff is duped, cuz everybody has an egg blaster +99. So, here's a list of what I got. If anybody wants any of it, offer me something thats rare, but you know is legit, or something with really high percentages. Thanks

this is the stuff, i'm pretty positive is duped

S-Beats Blades
Chain Sawd
Del Sabers Buster
Lavis Cannon
Holy Ray
Egg Blaster

offer me something people, and dont offer me duped shit. I'm just trying to get rid of this stuff, if I dont get any offers within 2 hours, i'm just gonna dump the stuff. Hell, I'll even take meseta for some of my stuff.

Wu
Mar 18, 2001, 03:46 PM
I want the Holy ray or egg blaster, but about the best thing I can offer in return is a photon claw, brave knuckles, bloody arts, or blade dance. All of stuff is legit, but a buddy of mine is about to hit 100 and I want to get him one of these.

Omega_Zero
Mar 18, 2001, 04:22 PM
i have a blade dance with 50% a.beast and 20% machine. im positive its not duped because i found it myself. i also have a 2001 agito, twin brand(might be trading it), sbeats blade, photon claw, holy ray, justy and meteor smash. i also have a pians heart but i might not trade it.im positive that none of these are duped

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Omega_Zero on 2001-03-18 13:26 ]</font>

gameaddict9
Mar 18, 2001, 09:13 PM
hey, sorry guys. lol, i just decided to sel everything to the bank, to be sure i would have anything oin my bank that was duped. Thanks for the offers, but, sorry