PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 999 Mag unhacked?

Loriken
Mar 18, 2001, 04:09 PM
I've heard from lots of people that there can be a lvl 999 mag thats unhacked. Is this true? I've never heard of such a thing, and it sounds crazy to me. Can someone tell me how?

shizumadrive
Mar 18, 2001, 09:34 PM
THe people who say it's real are either refusing to believe that its a hack (oh its helps my stats so much and i love so I cant admit its wrong. blah!) and were given it by others. THe others are people who who hacked it themselves and aren't about to admit to you that they are a bunch of wussy lame hackers. (notice no one ever raised it themselves it was always given to them and why would someone give away something so powerful and rare unless it was a hacked piece of junk that they can easily make again. I mean the real mag cells are brutally uncommon.

Cliftonium
Mar 28, 2001, 11:13 PM
I totally agree w/ ya Shizuma; Though I've *heard* that if you raise a mag to lv199, with very balanced stats (3-50's, 1-49), and then feed it a heart of opa-opa, WITH IQ=200, Sync=120%, then it gains 200 on every stat.

Hehe. I've got a mag almost to that point; all I need now is a heart of opa opa. to test this theory. Wanna donate one to the cause? =)

-Cliftonium

Cliftonium
Apr 6, 2001, 04:36 PM
Hehe- so I got bored and did raise a mag to 50/50/50/49, and tried a heart of opa-opa on it. Lo and behold- NOTHING HAPPENED! =) Well, I did have an opa-opa floating beside me, which I reset (offline) to undo. I just wish there were a way to lock level 2 mags... Like a MAG CELL OF LOCKING or something like that. I just feel bad letting my mags go hungry.

-= Cliftonium =-

virgil
Apr 10, 2001, 06:20 AM
hehe, normal, you need to feed the heart to a
mag with 100 mind minimum to get opa opa http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif