Dark Bridge
Amore Rose
Chu Chu Fever
Love Heart
Smoking Plate
God/Technique (++?)
God/Mind++
Kit of Master System

Obviously I have some duped and hacked items. If you only want legit items, let me know and I can tell you what I found (100% legit), traded for (might be legit) and was given (probably not legit).

The best way to contact me is AIM. My Screenname is "Skankhair". If you don't have AIM, post here. I will be refreshing every few minutes. After you post, it'd be great if you hung around at your computer for a bit and refreshed this page a few times a minute. I'll reply soon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-15 13:57 ]</font>

The_Leprechaun
Jul 15, 2003, 05:52 PM
got both, what weaps have best %'s on them?

PhoneyMcRingRing
Jul 15, 2003, 06:09 PM
jesus, the leprechaun, do u have every item in existence?????? ur everywhere in here, lol

The_Leprechaun
Jul 15, 2003, 06:16 PM
im missing some...a few...there on my wants list...u have quite a few items urself mr. ring

PhoneyMcRingRing
Jul 15, 2003, 07:00 PM
lol, not nearly as many though.

Skankhair
Jul 15, 2003, 09:28 PM
Sorry Lep, I just got the Flowen's Shield for free from Hoosier, and he said he'll give me the Tripolic later.

Not many of my weapons have percents, but if there is anything in particular you want, I can check what percents it has later (I'm about to go to a friend's house). If there is something you want, I'll just give it to you (or trade it for some crap that you have a bunch of), since you helped me out before.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-15 19:29 ]</font>