PDA

View Full Version : STUPID #&%$#(!@* SAVE

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jul 15, 2003, 06:27 PM
How many of you lost all your characters because you pushed power before the game was done saving??? Well, I DID IT TODAY AND IT SUCKS... I punched a hole in a wall just because something takes SOOO DAMN LONG TO FINISH... soo... I know there are people who have done the same....

Firocket1690
Jul 15, 2003, 06:29 PM
dont blame anything for your lack of patience ...

Logical2u
Jul 15, 2003, 06:36 PM
You punched a HOLE in your WALL? I hope it was only Drywall, because in winter its gonna get COLD fast in there. I've deleted my characters twice that way. I actually gave up on PSO for a while and played FFTactics for a while.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jul 15, 2003, 07:08 PM
I know... I Know... I am as impatient as a Star Wars Fanatic on opening day of Episode I....

Godfather
Jul 15, 2003, 11:14 PM
i feel sorry for the wall
it did'nt deserve that
it has feelings..

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Jul 15, 2003, 11:26 PM
I"ve done it before, I just defeated Olga Flow, fell asleep durin the credits......and when I woke up around 3a.m. turned off the power cause I was still have asleep. DAmn i was pissed

Firocket1690
Jul 16, 2003, 01:32 AM
pshhhh ....

my thingy FSODed online during a save (4x) and then the thingy said te guild, character, and the system file were corrupted. I turned it off right there, and turned on my cubewith the open lid, thus leading me to the Gamecube main system thingy. the Guild file and system were fine ...
the picture on the charcter file was really messy and deformed. I erased the character file, (also deleting my chars), and made another character. the 'new' character still had all my collected guild cards... woot

silvermax
Jul 16, 2003, 01:43 AM
always wait for the start screen to come up before you turn it off...

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jul 16, 2003, 03:51 AM
One time the game asked me to erase my files after I switched cards at the title screen,about to go insane I turned the power off and restarted,thank God nothing got erased after I rebooted...I would have lost all my legit rares,my brothers char,my main char...sheesh what if I would have put "yes"!?

geewj
Jul 17, 2003, 01:19 PM
Back on version 2 I was quiting out of the game and I went to turn the power off with my big toe. As I was letting the button back up I realized it was saving and I fell on my face trying to keep my big toe on the power button.

pixelate
Jul 17, 2003, 05:02 PM
Good thing you missed the stud in the wall. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shadow82
Jul 17, 2003, 08:41 PM
Wow one of my friends did that and broke his wrist.lol.

Mystil
Jul 18, 2003, 09:46 AM
On 2003-07-15 23:43, silvermax wrote:
always wait for the start screen to come up before you turn it off...

Yeah, even though the save screen has passed, it's still not finished until you get to the main screen.