PDA

View Full Version : Stupid brother.......

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 16, 2003, 09:53 AM
I hate my brother. He is the most annoying person in this entire world. He beats me up just for the fun of it (though I don't think it's very FUN), he screams at me, and he hogs EVERYTHING! Like for instance, today he will only let me play PSO for one hour because he wants to watch TV...HELLO?! There are at least 3 other TVs he can watch! He can be such an asshole....

.......Glad that's over with.......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cannibal-Snowman on 2003-07-16 09:20 ]</font>

Musashi_D
Jul 16, 2003, 12:16 PM
That sux for you, man.

My sympathies.

Anyway, I'd like to complain about how no one will ever read my fan fic.

They won't even try...

-.-;

Daikarin
Jul 16, 2003, 01:01 PM
On 2003-07-16 07:53, Cannibal-Snowman wrote:
I hate my brother. He is the most annoying person in this entire world. He beats me up just for the fun of it (though I don't think it's very FUN), he screams at me, and he hogs EVERYTHING! Like for instance, today he will only let me play PSO for one hour because he wants to watch TV...HELLO?! There are at least 3 other TVs he can watch! He can be such an asshole....
.......Glad that's over with.......
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cannibal-Snowman on 2003-07-16 09:20 ]</font>

I know what you mean, brothers can really be a pain sometimes, and I sometimes have the same TV problem. But still, remember that even if he's your brother or not, you've got to keep your cool.

As long as you don't forget your rights, especially in the beating up part.

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 16, 2003, 01:06 PM
Well, things have cooled down. My brother apologized, but I think he's gonna do the exact same thing tomorrow. My mom is gonna have a little talk with him, so that should have things taken care of.

I really do respect my brother. Most of the beating up and annoying is fake or he doesn't mean it. Like just a few minutes ago, he started fake-hitting me, and I thought it was pretty funny.

Guile
Jul 16, 2003, 01:44 PM
Beat him up, with a bat.
Me and my brother's fight all the time. It solves everything....

Ness
Jul 16, 2003, 01:53 PM
Fight him back. And fight for the TV.

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 16, 2003, 01:54 PM
Beat him up, with a bat.Tried it. (lol, just kidding.)

Jehosaphaty
Jul 16, 2003, 10:07 PM
buy a cow prod. *back i say....im warning you....ZZAAPP...yeeoowwch* hmm no older brother here, just a lil sister. hmm i wonder if she thinks of me this way...

ABDUR101
Jul 16, 2003, 10:59 PM
I solved that problem by buying myself a 27 inch flatscreen TV. O_o

But before, when I was too young to even fathom buying my own TV...I'd just roll with the punches and feign alot. =X

"Hooha! Can't punch a man on the ground!"

*gets kicked to the ribs*

"...I have glasses!"

*jumped on and backhanded*

"...mooooooooooooooom!!!1!1"

jediknight007
Jul 16, 2003, 11:13 PM
On 2003-07-16 20:59, ABDUR101 wrote:
I solved that problem by buying myself a 27 inch flatscreen TV. O_o

But before, when I was too young to even fathom buying my own TV...I'd just roll with the punches and feign alot. =X

"Hooha! Can't punch a man on the ground!"

*gets kicked to the ribs*

"...I have glasses!"

*jumped on and backhanded*

"...mooooooooooooooom!!!1!1"

LOL

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 18, 2003, 10:33 AM
Well, my brother did it again. As I type this, my brother is watching a DVD, so I can't play PSO today. I think he wanted to watch it now just to annoy me. He wouldn't even let me play at ALL...even though there's a DVD player upstairs, he apparently HAS to watch his DVD on this one. He is such a bastard...

AUTO_
Jul 18, 2003, 02:34 PM
If any of the other TV's are near a phone line, you could MOVE the gamecube...

Or maybe try working out a schedule.

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 18, 2003, 02:38 PM
I don't use phone lines. I have a BBA. And yes, I've tried working out a schedule, but he always messes it up.

Suppa_Buddha
Jul 20, 2003, 03:29 PM
my brother does that to me too but i say... screw you go watch on the other TVs

MasterJoel
Jul 21, 2003, 02:27 AM
that is the entire reason that i was born as the older brother... bwahahahahahaha! erm, yeah, its not nice that he beats you up... but annoy you? i don't sympathize with you at all. as the younger brother, i'm sure that he is constantly annoyed by how your cute face always got you out of trouble when you were little, and how he always got blamed for everything. but then again, that's just part of the job of being the older brother...

unfortunately for me, my younger brother is only a year and 13 days younger than me, which makes for a natural rival. it isn't cool how much he gets away with. but that doesn't bother me the most... what does bother me the most is that as kids, i always tried to protect him, even if he was bigger and stronger than me... and now that we are "adults" (at 19, i'd like to think i am anyway), i cannot protect him like i used to... he does things that i deem unsafe and i cannot do anything about it... for instance, this week, our mother was away, and he decided to go with his friends jamie and rachael to a music festival downtown... HELLO! its downtown, and its NIGHT! you could get attacked! you may have to protect your cohorts (or they protect you) from dangerous things like the homeless (many of whom are crazy), drunks (many of whom are violent), and i don't trust you with those sluts whom i know are itching at the chance to seduce you!

anyhow, enough of my ranting... its your thread... i'm sure he does this to annoy you, but i also think he does it because he loves you. god, i am so evil to my poor brother... but he is so evil to me. we have a very love/hate relationship.