PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Devil

Jehosaphaty
Jul 17, 2003, 10:21 AM
because i know that just everyone has one of these lying around, not, i was wondering if anyone has a legit one. if so, either post or pm me. if not, its no big deal. o as for what ill trade, im gonna hafta look at my items so ill get back to you on that.

thanks n cheers

deathsshadow
Jul 17, 2003, 10:39 AM
ya i got one...never used it cuz i was too lazy to make a mag...and it was on my mem card which i lost for awhile...i dont really need much, just give me some offers and ill think about it

Jehosaphaty
Jul 17, 2003, 10:43 AM
sweet. hmm lets see, off hand without goin and turnin on the cube, i know ive got a g0d mind and a devil wing mind mag that a friend o mine in real life gave to me. id rather make my own, plus have it legit, so thats up for trade with 15 def and 185 mind. um, ill hafta check bout tha rest.

deathsshadow
Jul 17, 2003, 11:13 AM
well i dont really need any mags...i have around 40 different ones but ill check your stuff out later...my brother took all my controllers somewhere and i cant get them til later

tennis_guy
Jul 17, 2003, 01:59 PM
I also have a heart of devil. what do you have to trade?

Jehosaphaty
Jul 18, 2003, 11:48 AM
hum...dont suppose u need a god/mind or a devil wing mag thats like 15def 185mind. offhand thats all i can think of. i havent played in a few days so ill hafta check wat other things ive got.