PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Looking for Better sabers then Delbuster's + the Sh

DiemNights
Jul 18, 2003, 01:08 AM
I'm looking for a saber that's stronger then a Delsaber's buster when one has a Delsaber Shield equipped. You know, things like the Agito 1975, so I can make an Orochi-Agito. I'm in Ultimate now, and need a better set of items. I'm also looking for better armor, mostly four slots. My trade list can be viewed in my lookup, and I custom raise mags if nothing there is interesting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DiemNights on 2003-07-17 23:15 ]</font>

evil_zeiram
Jul 18, 2003, 09:33 AM
id trade you my yamigarsu but tis 86 points weeker than del combo...... DoH!

RedRage
Jul 18, 2003, 02:16 PM
I have a RED SABER+78 and a RED PARTISAN with 50% hit. I also have a few things you are looking for on your trade list, RED HANDGUN+50 and GOD/BATTLE and a BLUE BARRIER. I want your Amp. of Barta, Chocolate and if your METEOR SMASH has hit% I'll take that to.

DiemNights
Jul 18, 2003, 05:29 PM
Hmmm, well on advice from everyone, I'll stick with the Delset over the Red Saber, but the Red Handgun is definately something I'd like. Unfortunately my Meteor Smash has no hit percents. If you still want it though, lemme know. Gimmie a PM or post here to set up a trade time.

DiemNights
Jul 21, 2003, 11:38 AM
Anyone else got anything they might wanna trade me for something of mine? I recently picked up a couple of Diska of Bravemen (one of which has five percent to hit)

Inu_Ranma
Jul 21, 2003, 01:00 PM
When I switched to Ultimate I actually had very good luck with a L/K Power set of mechguns. Just my 2c.

-Inu