PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga : Episode 1 European Release. WHEN???

SubstanceD
Jul 18, 2003, 01:49 PM
Like most PS2 owners I bought my PS2 because I was under the impression that there were going to alot of RPG's released on the console ( especially concidering how many fine rpg's came out on the PS1 ). Out of all of the planned rpg's the one that I was looking forward to the most was the Xenosaga series. I was pissed at the fact that Xenogears was never released over in Europe ( had to import and it is my favorite game of all time ) and as such I was afraid that the Xenosaga games would never ever be released in Europe either but apparently Namco has promised that it will give Xenosaga a PAL release. the reason for my RANT is that it has been over a year since this game was released in Japan and that US PS2 owner have had this game for months but up to this date Namco has yet to list a release date for this game, heck, as far as I am concerned they have yet to confirm it's PAL release at all, and to think Namco is already turning it's attention to Xenosaga Episode 2 while we remain neglected.

I know that I am not the only PAL PS2 owner out there that desperately wants to see this game ( and it's sequels ) get a European release so I would apreciate it if I could get some replies from other PAL PS2 rpg fans. Let's let our voices be heard, we want Namco to get off it's lazy ass and localise this game A.S.A.P. Give us more info, give us a release date, GIVE US SOMTHING.

Bit
Jul 18, 2003, 02:40 PM
Personally. I found the beginning of Xenosaga to be extremely boring. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

Picks up later on though.