PDA

View Full Version : FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DAGGERS!!!

Hippocanibal
Jul 19, 2003, 01:39 PM
ACK! i hate EVERYTHING but daggers! Nething else STINKS on my HUnewearl. If nebody has GOOD daggers (i already have the S red and the S beat's) such as the red or something, LET ME KNOW! i wanna trade. it must be legit though. i would be willing to go as high as trading a demolition comet...

tennis_guy
Jul 19, 2003, 02:17 PM
Bloody art, and Blade dance are great daggers. I have both of those.

Hippocanibal
Jul 19, 2003, 02:55 PM
stupid bloody art. i have about 25 THOUSAND OF THOSE. Its impossible not to find them with the ORAN id...

Elvendar
Jul 19, 2003, 03:17 PM
Just so you know, S-red's blades are about the best daggers you can get; Lavis Blades are going to be dupes 99% of the time.

mystic_knight
Jul 19, 2003, 03:41 PM
I have Red Daggers but I can't prove legitamacy. I got it from a friend.

Hippocanibal
Jul 19, 2003, 04:02 PM
yeah im on the war path to find my own lavis blades XD. Heres a question. Can u get the double cannon then use the syncesta on it without it being tekked???

Elvendar
Jul 19, 2003, 04:54 PM
First of all, you cant get an untekked double cannon. You can get untekked lavis cannons (I'm thinking that's what you meant http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

And no, I don't believe a syncesta will work on an untekked lavis cannon. It will most likely have to be tekked. I'm about 85% sure of this.

Hippocanibal
Jul 19, 2003, 06:00 PM
hmmm...u know if u didnt like tacos...i wouldnt have believed you....