PDA

View Full Version : Lavis, Sonic Knucks, Nei's Claw and more up for trade.

Tosh
Mar 19, 2001, 10:43 AM
Having played this game for a seriously long time, I have become fond of certain weapons. So, I am offering some of my rarest weapons to get excellent versions of my fav weapons.

What I have:

Lavis Cannon
Nei's Claw
Sonic Knuckle
Egg Blaster
Pan Arm's Blade
and more... just ask .. (as long as you have somethin on my listhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif)

What I want:

Bloody Art, Blade Dance or Cross Scar with VERY high positive %'s.

Twin Brand with nice stats other than 0 30 35 10

SBeats or Dels Buster with high %

Kaladgolg with at least one 40% or higher.. this one needs to be good

Vise with 50% to Dark or better

Gladius with VERY high positive %'s

I would also consider trading for the following:

Perfect/ Resist
Parasite Wear: Vejulla.. 3, preferably 4 slots.
Resta level 15
Rabarta level 15
Grants 13 or higher
Razonde level 15

Thanks for looking =)

D_MaMBo
Mar 19, 2001, 05:26 PM
Hey, I would like to make a deal for the Nei's Claw.

<a href=http://tomeeboy.com/kageki/viewtopic.php?topic=3754&forum=2>Click for My Trade List </a>

let me know if anything interests you

[addsig]"purple">Purplenum</font> NUnewearl level 82

Neifirst <font color="red">Redria</font> NUnewearl level 33[/b]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: D_MaMBo on 2001-03-19 14:30 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: D_MaMBo on 2001-03-19 14:33 ]</font>

Omega_Zero
Mar 20, 2001, 10:34 PM
hey I have a blade dance with 50% a.beast. i think i might have somemore stuff with %'s. but if you would like the blade dance im interested in all of those acept nei's claw and sonic Knuckle.

Kuan_X
Mar 21, 2001, 12:47 AM
Got Bloody Art and interested in P-Arms Blade and Sonic Knuckles

Tosh
Mar 21, 2001, 07:37 AM
Omega - I am fairly interested in you Blade Dance. I will give you one item on the list or if there is something you want not on the list, tell me. Also, pls check you other weapons as you had said you werent sure on the %'s. Thankshttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Kuan - I may be interested in trade but I need to know the %'s on the weapon before I considre trading... thanks again..

Omega_Zero
Mar 21, 2001, 09:47 AM
im going of to school now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif I will check my inventory when i get home but I will trade the blade dance for a lavis cannon if you know that its legit. I dont want a duped one. im also looking for a magical peice, some good armor (like dparts for my andriod) and pian mag. I will post again after i check what else i have. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Omega_Zero on 2001-03-21 15:06 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Omega_Zero on 2001-03-21 15:15 ]</font>

Omega_Zero
Mar 21, 2001, 06:56 PM
ok just checked my inventory and guess what the blade dance has 50% a.beast and 20% machine! i also have a brionac with 30% machine, bloody art+9 with 20% a.beast and a twin brand with 30% machine. tell me what ya want. list the rest of your rares.

Neia
Mar 23, 2001, 02:48 PM
I will trade my bloody arms for neis claw

iMpAcTbLuE
Mar 24, 2001, 05:26 AM
i will trade del sabre buster for grants

DMXDOG
Mar 24, 2001, 02:17 PM
I have:

Blade Dance 30% for Dark
Cross Scar 15% for dark
Bloody Art
Soul Eater
Gungir 30% or 45% for Dark
Dragon Slayer
Slicer of Assassin 30% for Machine
Varista 30% for Dark
Vise 30% for Dark
Double Saber
Storm gungir 30% for Machine

I want:

Lavis Cannon
Pan Arm's Blade
Sonic Knuckles
Egg Blaster

WickedAngel
Mar 24, 2001, 08:39 PM
I will trade you Delsabers Buster/Shield for the Lavis Cannon. It doesn't say it in description, but it maxes out your atp with the two combined.

WickedAngel
Mar 25, 2001, 01:55 AM
I'll trade my Delsabers Buster/Shield combo for Lavis Cannon and P-Arms blade. If you want to set up a meet, email [email protected][addsig]

Tosh
Mar 25, 2001, 05:32 AM
Neia - Does your bloody art have high %'s?

Wicked Angel - I am only interested in the Buster if it has positive %'s, I already have the shield.

DMX - didn't see anything too appetizing, sorry.

The Other Person with Dels Buster (sorry I forgot your name O_o) - Again, only if the Buster has + %'s and that is probably only for curiosity sake, as I do not have Grants.

9-Ball
Mar 25, 2001, 04:26 PM
What else do you have if you don't mind me asking? E-mail me.
I've got a Gladius +8 And Parasite Wear De Rol, thats pretty much all you'd want probably.

Infernal
Mar 25, 2001, 04:49 PM
i got a bloody art with 35% abeast and 25% mech and 45% dark..... im looking for a flowins shield and d-parts 3/4 slots or s-parts
i also have

lavis cannon
s-beat blades
p-arm blades
spread needle
oroitagito
chain sawd
brave knuckle
stagg cutlary
double saber
c-bringers rifle
c-sorcers cane
shield of delsaber
delsabers shield
flowins frame 3 slots
god/battle
god/abilty
holy ray
heavan punisher
sting tip

WickedAngel
Mar 25, 2001, 06:59 PM
That's greedy...why do you need high %'s if the thing maxes out your atp.