PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody post anymore?

Caprice
Jul 19, 2003, 11:06 PM
Is it just me, or are there only a handfull of people posting? It's pretty discouraging when you post something, and not even one person replies. And immagine how the new people feel, just trying to fit in, and nobody replies to what they have to say... I know that there's a bunch of people online, but they're too busy doing other stuff on the site to give a damn. I check the forums at least ten times a day, I don't post every time, because nobody uses the forums anymore! (I don't mean that litterally, because I know that if you're reading this, you obviously use the forums) Please sombody, anybody! Reply, so that I know I'm not alone in this sea of emptiness!

Bit
Jul 19, 2003, 11:07 PM
I try to reply to as many unreplied messages I can (Hey, even this one..)

So no. Your not alone, Alot of people post still I see.

Vanango
Jul 19, 2003, 11:24 PM
naw, it's virtually impossibly for people *not* to reply. Everyone is trying to have a voice and the majority of the people try to up their post counts.

I haven't really noticed a shortage of replies. I do tend to avoid subjects all in caps or horribly massacred "English" -- and I don't mean ESL, just the typical "omG!!!! u wont fukkin beleeve diz!!!!" lollllol" but that rant has been made countless times and I digress.

Caprice
Jul 19, 2003, 11:39 PM
Glad to see people are still posting! The shortage isn't really in the lounge, where most of the newbies hang out, but in rants and raves, off topic, etc. most of the topics that have recent updates, have several pages of replies... Well, thanks for replying, 'm gonna go reply to some topics that aren't doin' so good, later.

Guile
Jul 20, 2003, 02:03 AM
I only post in Offtopic and Rants..cuz everywhere else sucks

polishedweasel
Jul 20, 2003, 04:43 AM
On 2003-07-20 00:03, Guile wrote:
I only post in Offtopic and Rants..cuz everywhere else sucks

How true...

Mystil
Jul 20, 2003, 09:23 AM
I'm rather shy to go posting in offtopic. Donno why, I just am. And I'm finding myself stuck in 'Dead Horse Society'. Occasionally General, and Cheating. I've been here for 2 years now, and I have not noticed a drop in the activity on this forum. Maybe it's just in certain sections that people have less interests in.

ABDUR101
Jul 20, 2003, 09:29 AM
Drop in activity, lack of replies..hahahah. XD

Maybe I'm just dreaming that I'm reading all of the new posts, moving topics in the wrong forum and editting offensive posts. =O

All kidding aside, PSOW is quite active. =)

Voodoochild
Jul 20, 2003, 05:53 PM
I try to reply,thats if i can that is.

Kid_Icarus
Jul 20, 2003, 06:11 PM
o_O I thought PSOW was quite active.

I don't post much in fresh kills anymore.

Cutting back you see, I'm on a 12 step program.

umbrella
Jul 20, 2003, 08:35 PM
I used to post ALOT......
then ADBUR happened.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kid_Icarus
Jul 20, 2003, 09:27 PM
On 2003-07-20 18:35, umbrella wrote:
I used to post ALOT......
then ADBUR happened.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

o_O ABDUR's been happening. I mean you don't get 8000+ posts by not doing anything.

umbrella
Jul 23, 2003, 09:28 PM
hehe yeah...... Actually it wasn't ABDUR........ it was the salad guy and the dude with the brad pitt avatar.......

/dudet......
can never tell...

UltimateEnigma
Jul 23, 2003, 10:09 PM
i would have 200 more posts if i diddnt post in the fresh kills so much

Nawms
Jul 24, 2003, 01:00 AM
i dont even know 1/10 of guys anymore http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
psu was groovy in 2001

martian_man
Jul 24, 2003, 07:10 PM
in 2001 wen they sed groovy lol....psowill never die

Ness
Jul 24, 2003, 08:38 PM
Some post just aren't worth replying to.

LamerPanda
Jul 24, 2003, 08:50 PM
This board is actually very active. I go to other forums, usually there'll be more posts by the time I'm done on another.

Elentari
Jul 24, 2003, 09:33 PM
lol i got so disgruntled and fed up with the people who make trade deals with me, but never follow through with them that i either dont reply to their posts or i dont post where they do. Childish yes, but i hold grudges for a long time. Rants and Offtopic only now anyways...occasionally i'll pop over to general..but its so repeatitive. The fact that i dont play online with anyone that posts here anymore also comes into play as well... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Caprice
Aug 1, 2003, 02:07 AM
How true...
But I think EP 3 will cut the poulation of EP 1&2s online players by at least 30-40%. Such a shame...

Ness
Aug 1, 2003, 07:49 AM
I post in Off Topic, Rants, and Fresh Kills.