PDA

View Full Version : I will rule PSOW and then I will eat burritos!!!!

polishedweasel
Jul 20, 2003, 05:06 AM
Give me all of your burritos before I kill you with my...powerful hands and my super powerful attacks....

You have 2 days to comply with my orders or I will be forced to molest you. FEAR TEH PENUS!!! mwhahhahahahahahah. SPAM http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif

Asuka_chan
Jul 20, 2003, 10:49 AM

_J
Jul 20, 2003, 12:02 PM
*wind howls and blows a dust cloud up as a ball of yarn rolls past*

-_-

I guess you have to expect idiotic posts when you have a forum for "Fresh Kills"...

polishedweasel
Jul 20, 2003, 12:35 PM
Wow, you've been a member of this site for a whopping six hours? Please let the big boys carry on with what they were doing the General forum is that way. -----> Thank you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Asuka_chan
Jul 20, 2003, 12:37 PM
On 2003-07-20 10:02, _J wrote:
*wind howls and blows a dust cloud up as a ball of yarn rolls past*

-_-

I guess you have to expect idiotic posts when you have a forum for "Fresh Kills"...

This coming from a guy whose sig declares the meaningful message of "%!# *&@! *"^% @~&"%, damn straight."?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asuka_chan on 2003-07-20 11:39 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 20, 2003, 01:36 PM
It is time for me to use the ulimate weapon!

*cue final boss music

*pulls out his SPECIAL CANADAIN MERU MALLET OF ASUKA-CHAN +255

It's time to "SMACK MY BITCH UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Asuka_chan
Jul 20, 2003, 01:38 PM

Ness
Jul 20, 2003, 01:44 PM
KABAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

*takes our half of PSOW with one blow.

NOW SURRENDER PSOW TO ME OR I SHALL WIPE OUT THE OTHER HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Asuka_chan
Jul 20, 2003, 01:53 PM
Good luck... you'll need it. ^^'

Ness
Jul 20, 2003, 01:57 PM
Now im in control of psow so i can type anyway i want to sxo i will type like this and not use capitals or punctuation because this is the way i will type not that i rule the site.

Asuka_chan
Jul 20, 2003, 01:58 PM
You scare me.

Ness
Jul 20, 2003, 02:00 PM
And to think, I'm the guy you married.

geewj
Jul 20, 2003, 02:01 PM
Unfortunately the half you took out was composed mostly of yours and Trickstrs ego's.

Err, wait. Thats not unfortunate at all.

Ness
Jul 20, 2003, 02:02 PM
On 2003-07-20 12:01, Prof_Frink wrote:
Unfortunately the half you took out was composed mostly of yours and Trickstrs ego's.

Err, wait. Thats not unfortunate at all.

I don't have an ego.

geewj
Jul 20, 2003, 02:03 PM
not anymore, you just blew it up.

Asuka_chan
Jul 20, 2003, 02:03 PM
On 2003-07-20 12:00, Ness wrote:
And to think, I'm the guy you married.

Ness
Jul 20, 2003, 02:11 PM
On 2003-07-20 12:03, Prof_Frink wrote:
not anymore, you just blew it up.

I never had one.

Ness
Jul 20, 2003, 02:12 PM
On 2003-07-20 12:03, Asuka_chan wrote:

Isn't that cute; my wife is learning from me.

geewj
Jul 20, 2003, 02:25 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=58924&forum=14&50

>_>

Asuka_chan
Jul 20, 2003, 02:28 PM
On 2003-07-20 12:12, Ness wrote:

On 2003-07-20 12:03, Asuka_chan wrote:

Isn't that cute; my wife is learning from me.

Reenee
Jul 20, 2003, 02:33 PM
O|V|g, Ne$siee-po0 th!nk he@ tha' sh.!t! But the shit stinks like all get out.

*counterattacks out of nowhere, as usual, with...*

Taco.

Asuka_chan
Jul 20, 2003, 02:34 PM
Taco?

geewj
Jul 20, 2003, 02:35 PM
And a classic poop?

(suspects only a few will get that)

Reenee
Jul 20, 2003, 02:41 PM
Taco!

Like I said, the shit stinks like all get out.

*hurls a Rappy at Ness' face, causing the collision for the Rappy's rear end to hit the face*

_J
Jul 20, 2003, 04:27 PM
Wow, you've been a member of this site for a whopping six hours? Please let the big boys carry on with what they were doing the General forum is that way. -----> Thank you.

Hmmmm...this guy is SHARP...*snicker*. I don't really need to respond to THAT.

This coming from a guy whose sig declares the meaningful message of "%!# *&@! *"^% @~&"%, damn straight."?

The idea of it is to keep you guessing. Besides, my signiture has little or nothing to do with spamming - and BAD spamming at that. I rest my case, your honour. ^_^

Asuka_chan
Jul 20, 2003, 05:14 PM
...you sound like someone I know...

Elvendar
Jul 20, 2003, 05:21 PM
OMGWTFBS.

You guys totally stole the taco line from me. Roar.

Kid_Icarus
Jul 20, 2003, 06:22 PM
Sounds like Scriptor.

geewj
Jul 20, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-07-20 16:22, Kid_Icarus wrote:
Sounds like Scriptor.

Thats what I was thinking >_>

Kid_Icarus
Jul 20, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-07-20 16:23, Prof_Frink wrote:

Sounds like Scriptor.

TO THE BATCAVE FRINKY TIME FOR AN ASSWHOOPIN

geewj
Jul 20, 2003, 07:30 PM
On 2003-07-20 17:15, Kid_Icarus wrote:

TO THE BATCAVE FRINKY TIME FOR AN ASSWHOOPIN

>_> fine....but this is the last time today. I bruise easy you know.

Reenee
Jul 20, 2003, 07:42 PM
Can I be the Riddler? You can meet me in a dramatic way and I'll try to explain how several inanimate Tacos on the ground will promise world domination for me?

geewj
Jul 20, 2003, 07:48 PM
These tacos you speak of...are they figurative or real?

Elvendar
Jul 20, 2003, 07:48 PM
On 2003-07-20 17:42, Reenee wrote:
Can I be the Riddler? You can meet me in a dramatic way and I'll try to explain how several inanimate Tacos on the ground will promise world domination for me?

You do that, and i'll be THE THING from the fantastic four since he was made out of tortilla chips

Reenee
Jul 20, 2003, 07:50 PM
On 2003-07-20 17:48, Prof_Frink wrote:
These tacos you speak of...are they figurative or real?

Figurative. Oh, and the Riddler will be Jim Carrey instead, to scare you out of your wits. I'll be Scarecrow so you just Foie the bejeezus out of me.

polishedweasel
Jul 21, 2003, 12:05 AM
*clears throat* Getting back to my being the ruler of the site...First thing I need to do is show you the complete ownage I did of some n00by kid that never responded to me.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2003-07-15 00:56, polishedweasel wrote:
First off, let's give you a lesson in grammar and English.

1) "I" is capitalized, unless you have low self-esteem or are an idiot, which I am sensing with this post in general.
2)Punctuation, is important in giving feeling to the words that you type to the other members of this community. It's also used to prove that you're not a complete Jackass that can't pass 7th grade English.
3)When using a pronoun when directly speaking to another person, "u" is not acceptable. The pronoun "you" should be used instead.

Now you claim that I lower the so called "rating" that you found on a site that you don't even remember the name of. I challenge you to find this elusive site and show me where it says that polishedweasel lowered the rating of pso-world.com. Only then will I take anything you have to say into consideration.

So lets take a trip into yet another mistake you made, starting a fight with the weasel. First off, this isn't "your thread," this is Lollipop's thread. Secondly, I posted that response to your thread as if an "Uber 1337 hax0r" wanna be would have done(a.k.a N00b). Third, you cannot flame on n00bs just because the game says that the HUmar shoudl be the character that they shoudl play with. Yes, I thought it was funny when I saw the poll, but since I know that it came from one of the biggest jackasses I've seen on the forum, it really isn't that amusing anymore.

So, before you try to call me an adolescent name, or pick a fight with me, remember this one special thing...You will lose! Oh, and one more thing, you can wipe your mouth now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was copy and paste...next thing I would like to do...is...uh...Clean the taco stains from my new red carpet. Then after that we can all get take out Chinese from that one restaraunt in "Dude! Where's my Car" Then, that one kid that said my post wasn't worth responding to...you should clean the stupid from your face because you responded to it. Thus making you a jackass or a fuckface, for lack of a better term.

Now! Onto the royal decree: *booming royal voice* From this day forward PSOW will now be known as WeaselWorld, if you do not like that, I will have an angry team of gamma rodents attacking you at my disposal. Every Tuesday will be known as Polish your favorite animal day. This is were you get the wax and a wax brush, and make your favorite animal nice and shiny. That is all.

Now that I am the ruler of PSOW, onto phase 2 of the operation. Burritos!!! Ole!!

Reenee
Jul 21, 2003, 01:20 AM
Never! I don't like food from south of the border!

Onward, Hero Side! Eliminate the Arks!

My Mace has +10. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DarkShinjaru
Jul 21, 2003, 11:04 PM
So lets take a trip into yet another mistake you made, starting a fight with the weasel. First off, this isn't "your thread," this is Lollipop's thread. Secondly, I posted that response to your thread as if an "Uber 1337 hax0r" wanna be would have done(a.k.a N00b). Third, you cannot flame on n00bs just because the game says that the HUmar shoudl be the character that they shoudl play with. Yes, I thought it was funny when I saw the poll, but since I know that it came from one of the biggest jackasses I've seen on the forum, it really isn't that amusing anymore.

You misspelled Should twice, holms. LoL, sorry *will praise IF I get a Chimichanga*

Now that I am the ruler of PSOW, onto phase 2 of the operation. Burritos!!! Ole!!

Now you are the ruler of WW^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkShinjaru on 2003-07-21 21:06 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Jul 22, 2003, 02:26 AM
Actually, I knew that I mispelled "should," but thanks for your concern.

*snaps finger*

*burrito brigade comes out of the darkness and drags you off to be refried*

Anyone else?

Voodoochild
Jul 22, 2003, 02:30 AM
On 2003-07-20 03:06, polishedweasel wrote:
Give me all of your burritos before I kill you with my...powerful hands and my super powerful attacks....

You have 2 days to comply with my orders or I will be forced to molest you. FEAR TEH PENUS!!! mwhahhahahahahahah. SPAM http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif

Can i have one too??

polishedweasel
Jul 22, 2003, 03:43 AM
Do you want a burrito or spam? You've confused the ruler of the site...Come, take a seat next to royalty.

Reenee
Jul 22, 2003, 10:58 AM
*swipes the seat of loyalty before Voodoochild sits on it and laughs as Voodoo falls*

polishedweasel
Jul 22, 2003, 12:15 PM
Well, not quite what I had expected, but whatever. Renee, you are my head lacky. I'll give you control of my burrito brigade. And mutiny will not be accepted, I will crush you and take back the burritos. kthxbai!!

Reenee
Jul 22, 2003, 12:39 PM
Sorry, I belong to Lollipop.

Ness
Jul 22, 2003, 01:58 PM
On 2003-07-20 16:23, Prof_Frink wrote:

Sounds like Scriptor.

All this time I thought I was the only one.

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 06:25 PM
*Bumps thread to add idiot Equal opportunity minions to my burrito brigade*

ryomakuriyami
Jul 25, 2003, 03:57 PM
On 2003-07-20 03:06, polishedweasel wrote:

On the next episode of DragonballZ, Frieza and Cell join forces to put a stop to Goku and the rest of the Z-Squad-"Oh, hey, fellas, wanna have a barbecue?"

LamerPanda
Jul 25, 2003, 04:07 PM
Spellcheck time! I see irony!

2)Punctuation, is important in giving feeling to the words that you type to the other members of this community. It's also used to prove that you're not a complete Jackass that can't pass 7th grade English.

Unless you were trying to be sarcastic, then the comma after the word "punctuation" was not needed.

So lets take a trip into yet another mistake you made, starting a fight with the weasel.

It's "let's".

First off, this isn't "your thread," this is Lollipop's thread. Secondly, I posted that response to your thread as if an "Uber 1337 hax0r" wanna be would have done(a.k.a N00b).

"as an 'Uber 1337 hax0r wannabe' would have done" would sound better. No if.

So, before you try to call me an adolescent name, or pick a fight with me, remember this one special thing...You will lose!

Did the "you" really need to be capitalized?

Logical2u
Jul 25, 2003, 04:30 PM
Ok then...
(Goes off to http://www.gamefaqs.com to say something about the new evil ruler of http://www.pso-world.com. And burritoes)
Polished, I think you should start your own PSO site. Then you COULD be supreme ruler of it.

polishedweasel
Jul 25, 2003, 04:40 PM
On 2003-07-25 14:07, LamerPanda wrote:
Spellcheck time! I see irony!

Unless you were trying to be sarcastic, then the comma after the word "punctuation" was not needed.

So lets take a trip into yet another mistake you made, starting a fight with the weasel.

It's "let's".

First off, this isn't "your thread," this is Lollipop's thread. Secondly, I posted that response to your thread as if an "Uber 1337 hax0r" wanna be would have done(a.k.a N00b).

"as an 'Uber 1337 hax0r wannabe' would have done" would sound better. No if.

So, before you try to call me an adolescent name, or pick a fight with me, remember this one special thing...You will lose!

Did the "you" really need to be capitalized?

1. There was a pause after "punctuation." There for dramatic reasons.

2.The "wannabe" wasn't part of the "Uber 1337 hax0r," Thank you ass.

3."Lets" You got me there.

4.Yes "You" needed to be capitalized. Just becasuse, there were 3 dots doesn't mean that it isn't a new sentence.

So, 3 to 1? I think that you still lost Lamer, thanks a bunch. Go fuck yourself now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif