PDA

View Full Version : Crappiest Enemy in Ep.II

Artemidorus
Jul 21, 2003, 02:48 PM
We all have our days where we throw the controller down and curse the enemy designers of video games.... Well, which of those creatures causes you the most hatred?

Feel free to add a comment or whatever~

evil_zeiram
Jul 21, 2003, 03:39 PM
my hucast gets nailed with the freezing then the bitch splap of thos dam snowz.1500 hp and i die in 2 hits in ult. meanwhile when im not frozen i only take les than half damage when i get hit

Logical2u
Jul 21, 2003, 04:35 PM
Ackk.. delbeters SUCK! In East Tower/West Tower they kill me in 1 hit!

Elvendar
Jul 21, 2003, 04:45 PM
All of my weak characters get owned by the delbiters in WT/ET. Boo

Artemidorus
Jul 21, 2003, 06:12 PM
Tell me about it. I totally hate Delbiters! My Force barely can cast an attack spell between hits and resta. My Ranger can't take the upclose attacks either!

Shattered_weasel
Jul 21, 2003, 08:46 PM
enemy that causes the most hatred would probably be the rico box.....Ya

Firocket1690
Jul 21, 2003, 10:07 PM
I hate those darned lvl 2 boxes !!
I mean ... they just SIT there !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Reality: Delbiters is the sole reason Seat of the Heart has never been completed.... with ANY of my characters. *sigh*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bday.gif

polishedweasel
Jul 22, 2003, 03:52 AM
Do those humaniod monsters count as an episode II enemy? Id so, I hate those, I never get to the point of tossing, breaking, swearing, beating on anything when I play video games. They are just games anyway, no reason to get mad.

P.S. What are those called anyway?

muff
Jul 22, 2003, 05:22 AM
Ill Gill

Arutha
Jul 22, 2003, 02:55 PM
Delbiters. i remember me and 3 other people were on ultimate and we came to a long hallway and then the delboter appears and rams at us. It took like 30 min to take care of the little blugger. Long, Narrow Hallways + Delbiter = ALL HELL UNLEASHED!!!

these things are stronger then olga flow, thats crazy.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jul 24, 2003, 11:17 AM
damn Delbiter wouldn't die in Hard.... and my HUnewearl even at level 67 couldn't take that Fokker down without casting Resta more than 8 times... and for some reason it can keep up with you if you run away so the instant you run then turn to hit it, it already hit you down... Geez I hate those things...

Arutha
Jul 24, 2003, 07:04 PM
try fighting a delbiter in ultimate

JTeebo
Jul 24, 2003, 09:21 PM
Delbiters. I'm damn scared to go into Ultimate Seabed.

Xtreme
Jul 26, 2003, 04:27 AM
Mine is the snow Beats and thoses damn robot boxs because of the fact the the beats freaze me then the little fuckers the box lets lose like to use that chain saw attack on my frozen corpes

Nai_Calus
Jul 26, 2003, 05:43 AM
Delbiters are pussies. Especially in those large rooms with the ramps at either end... For whatever farked reason, they won't follow you up the ramp. Stupid Delbiters.

Daikarin
Jul 26, 2003, 07:50 AM
I hate it when I'm fighting Morphos in the middle of several other enemies and can't walk to its back, because several other Sinows or squids are in the way. That's what I really hate.

Besides, when stuck on a corridor with a Morphos on the far end, you can't get close without being hit with its ray. And on Ultimate, when you cant hit it properly with a technique or gun, makes it frustrating! Step, fall, step, fall...

Artemidorus
Jul 26, 2003, 10:34 AM
On 2003-07-24 19:21, JTeebo wrote:
Delbiters. I'm damn scared to go into Ultimate Seabed.

amen!!
what would be even worse would be to have delbiters appear while fighting Olga Flow! that'd be a terrible combonation!

Dbc
Jul 27, 2003, 05:19 PM
it's gotta be the sinow zele i hate getting unequipped! delbiters arent that hard they make a noise like 10 seconds before they appear, plus a frozen shooter or snow queen will take that bugger down.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jul 29, 2003, 01:55 PM
What if the only good thing you have equipped is a Diska of Liberator! Then you're pretty much screwed... How I wishI had a Frozen Shooter...