PDA

View Full Version : A little story...

LastUtopiaDC
Feb 18, 2001, 02:06 AM
Hey, it's me, LastUtopia. My computer is busted so I had to make a new account on my Dreamcast.

Anyway, I was playing a game on hard mode not less than 45 minutes ago when my team and I began to battle the cave boss. Myself and one other, who were much lower levels than the two others, kept dying. At one point near the end of the fight, the other lower level was killed. I ran over to revive him and also died in the process. The boss was killed and another on the team revived me, but not before the other low level grabbed my DB Saber and ran. Nobody had his card.

Now, I want you to know who he is and avoid him. His name is Solid Snake, and he is a RAmar with white and blue armor, around level 25 or so. He was using a shotgun that was blue in color. From me, he stole a DB's saber +3, my best weapon. If you run into him, ask him about the DB Saber +3 he stole from Last Utopia. I met him on Puck Block 1. If in some way anyone gets my weapon back, you can find me on Puck Block 9 since I go there often or E-mail me at [email protected], if my computer is working by tomorrow. That's the last time I trust ANYBODY.

Ratsmack
Feb 18, 2001, 03:25 AM
Mean ol' cheaters. Oh, and heya utopia. If you want, I have a DB's Saber sitting around gathering dust, you can have it if you want.

LastUtopiaDC
Feb 18, 2001, 10:03 AM
Sure, I'll be on most of the day and I'll find you if you're on.

Ratsmack
Feb 18, 2001, 03:42 PM
Okay, I'm going on like now. I'll be on as Anrui.