PDA

View Full Version : Delsaber!

ryomakuriyami
Jul 22, 2003, 02:05 PM
What's up with that purple flame on a Delsaber's shield? I mean, seriously, what does it do? Do Delsabers steal your soul? Does it add defense when lit (it goes out sometimes)? Does it just look cool? Was Sonic Team on crack?

RuneScapeMan
Jul 22, 2003, 02:10 PM
ST was on crack.

But it looks "cool" too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneScapeMan on 2003-07-22 12:10 ]</font>

Bit
Jul 22, 2003, 02:12 PM
The flame on the Shield of Delsaber activates when you also have the Delsaber Buster. It doubles the Evasion you would normally get with the Shield alone. The flame is there for kicks.

Ether
Jul 22, 2003, 02:47 PM
I think delsabers only do their 3 hit saber combo when their flame is on, if you hit them it goes out, and they switch to the claw attack. If that hits, then the flame goes back on http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif So maybe it is your soul, and they can only 3 hit combo like you when they have it!

ryomakuriyami
Jul 22, 2003, 02:49 PM
On 2003-07-22 12:12, Bit wrote:
The flame on the Shield of Delsaber activates when you also have the Delsaber Buster. It doubles the Evasion you would normally get with the Shield alone. The flame is there for kicks.

I mean while it's still attached to the Delsaber.

Murky_Death
Jul 22, 2003, 04:06 PM
it adds evasion for the delsaber. u ever notice how much that friggin delsaber blocks when ur attacking? btw this was one of the dumbest polls ever. and the choices were fked up too.

Joe-Azlin
Jul 22, 2003, 04:09 PM
Its there when you use the delsaber combo, so I guess its just there to make you feel cooler that you have both.

Ether
Jul 22, 2003, 06:30 PM
This post was gameplay related, not spam

Some mod has an itchy trigger finger and a poor sense of judgment