PDA

View Full Version : okay, i'm dead now revive me dumbass

Fojar
Jul 22, 2003, 08:37 PM
ahhh i hate it when i'm online and playing falz and everyone but 1 person on the team is dead. he refuses to die so we can start over, and refuses to revive (if it's a fo) happens to me all the time. i want to kill them all.

Asuka_chan
Jul 22, 2003, 08:46 PM
Burn them! ^^

Sai-Yuk
Jul 23, 2003, 06:41 AM
i remember that happening. the guy was a high level HU, who did eventually beat falz after god knows how long fighting him, all the while saying he 'couldn't revive us, because he had too litte TP to spare' when a group of us (myself included) had carried into the fight additional supplies, like tri and di fluids, moon atomisers.. and he wouldn't revive us so we could give them to him.

hell, i'd even carried ten star atomisers into the fight, and they where not worth the TP for reviving.

i guess the only thing you can really do is wait until you KNOW you can beat falz, and not bother going into battles with him until that point.

Koent
Jul 23, 2003, 09:34 AM
I think that not reviving a downed teammate is a mark of excessively bad glory-stealing and bad sportsmanship (Er... Sorta) on the part of the non-reviver. It is also extremely inconsiderate, leading to a loss of items and EXP for anyone that's been downed.

They should burn in hell.

Arutha
Jul 23, 2003, 11:45 AM
I think people like this have to play challenge mode more. It promotes teamwork so people are better at...er...teamwork.

kat
Jul 23, 2003, 06:35 PM
I had that happen yesterday too, sort of. I'm in mines, with three other people, and I've reversered them, and then all of a sudden I take a hit and *bamf* dead force on the ground. And everyone is killing and ignoring me...

And I ask for help and someone says they were just FSOD and have no moons. And everyone else keeps killing...

So this goes on, I finally just give up because no one is going to help, and go back to P2. I leave the game, which I started, because that was just the worst sort of teamwork... and told them that's why I was leaving...

So yeah, I agree, people that could revieve and don't, or claim they can't, are cranky-big-headed-mouses.

Disclaimer: above statement is not indended to insult real mice with large heads and a bad temper. Any similarities to actual mice is purely coincidence.

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 23, 2003, 06:39 PM
That happened to me once. We were fighting Dark Falz on Hard (I was level 35, but the other two people there were level 119 and level 79). Anyway, I got to the 3rd form, and then I kept dying. One time, I died and the level 119 guy was the only one left. He didn't have any moons (he used them before).

I wasn't mad at him, I was just mad that I didn't get any EXP from fighting Dark Falz on Hard. Next time I do that, I'm gonna try and find some Scape Dolls....

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 06:45 PM
Why were there lv 100+s fighting dark falz in hard? That eludes me.

Kizaragu
Jul 27, 2003, 03:37 AM
Yeah my friend irl really anoid me. It was about 11.30pm and decided to go bed early as I was tired from a tough day at work. My friend phones me up and begs me to go online and help him beat Falz on V.hard as he's all on his own and at a puny level. (Plus I was alot better than him. Not that he'd admit it)
After alot of nagging I decided to help him out, 2 other guys we didn't know joined in and we went through the Warp to D.Falz.
I died a couple times (making stupid mistakes...)and the other guys were nice enough to help me out by reviving me and it's only curteouse to do the same for them. Seconds later my friend phones up whining WTF are you doing? Don't heal them just revive me! I want the experience!
I was just there thinking you Cheeky git, They want the Exp. too and It's not my fault you keep dieing. They're my Moon atomizers and I'll do what I want with them!
In the end he was dead by the time we beat Falz and he wasn't very happy. (I didn't do it on purpose, just the way the cookie crumbles).
I was just sooo annoyed with him, as he keeps beating me at games like Halo, but doesn't like it when I have the upper hand on a game he loves like PSO.
In the end, it just wasn't any fun playing PSO with him any more. He'd boast about a rare he got and would be annoyed if I told him that just because it's rare doesn't mean it's brilliant. He'd then reply with something stupid like 'Your just jealouse'. This is coming from a 19 yr old? Grow up dude! It's just a game.
I got the last laugh in the end, his Girlfriend turned off the GC when it was saving and the file got corrupted, And our friendship was saved! (he really would get that peed off!)

Sorry, kind of turned into a rant about my friend!

Raziel_Kai
Jul 27, 2003, 08:48 AM
On 2003-07-23 16:39, Cannibal-Snowman wrote:
That happened to me once. We were fighting Dark Falz on Hard (I was level 35, but the other two people there were level 119 and level 79). Anyway, I got to the 3rd form, and then I kept dying. One time, I died and the level 119 guy was the only one left. He didn't have any moons (he used them before).

I wasn't mad at him, I was just mad that I didn't get any EXP from fighting Dark Falz on Hard. Next time I do that, I'm gonna try and find some Scape Dolls....

Yeah... I'm sorry about the lack of Moons in the last fight. Those ran out fast. We have to level you up but not against a final boss.

And yeah, it is irritating when you hit the dirt and the rest of the people just run around having fun at your crumpled up body.

And Cmode doesn't always works to help people get into the 'teamplayer' mindset. I had a horrible experience on Thursday night with some people on C3.
Went in to help out some rookie Cmoders and came out thoroughly disgusted, after two tries.
Only one of them there was actually trying to make the team stick together as I tried to give out advice and instructions on the stages.
The other two? One was spamming as if there were no tomorrow, and acting like a twerp, telling me and this other guy to "STFU!" and "ur gay" constantly, running around grabbing all the stuff and sharing nothing for the benefit of the party.
The other wasn't paying any attention, not even to basic instructions like "Attack that monster" or "Don't touch the switches!".
I asked them both (after the second try was a complete failure) to just drop Cmode if they can't learn teamplay basics or PSO altogether if they don't stop being so moronic.

Ugh... sorry, ranting.
BTW, some of us with high level charas sometimes like to help out friends as bodyguards and basically meat shields. I can't speak for the other people, of course.