PDA

View Full Version : Are you Inbred?

Intimidacius
Jul 23, 2003, 10:41 AM
Intimidacius has encountered some daft morons who, for lack of a better expression, really cheesed him off. He doesn't really care what people say about him, but this time they went too far. Somebody was a little too generous in heaping punishment on Intimidacius for trying his hand in a new talent. Intimidacius may not be the Lord of the Dance, but he has only just begun. On a trip through West Virginia he decided to dance a little jig for some children going to school, he wanted them to have something to make fun of in school to lessen their burdens. This local group began assailing Intimidacius and attempted to force him out of their little town. When Intimidacius resisted, they resorted to swatting him with rolled-up newspapers and calling him "a @#&$ing gay dancing prince". After Intimidacius escaped he returned for his backpack. He had scarcely gotten his belongings when he heard them talking of things Intimidacius thought no decent human being would say. They were talking about how hot their sisters and mothers looked! Then one boasted of actually....Intimidacius can't say it. After Intimidacius gasped in horror they soon made threats and accusations of Intimidacius' lineage. Out of that group, Intimidacius was the only person whose parents were not related.
A few days later, Intimidacius saw something on TV about families with family trees that are more like family circles. He got to wondering just how many families make loops. So he poses the question out of curiosity rather than malice:
How many of you are inbred?

Ness
Jul 23, 2003, 12:57 PM
I'm not. Also, what they did to you was not very nice.

Dime
Jul 23, 2003, 01:34 PM
Intiwhateverthefuck needs to learn to fight.

Kid_Icarus
Jul 23, 2003, 02:23 PM
And Ball LOL

Just don't go to West Virginia. Like ever. They're all over the place Lilo.

Vanango
Jul 23, 2003, 02:29 PM
hmm... well for Christians they all share the same Father, so wouldn't that mean...

_J
Jul 23, 2003, 02:36 PM
You can buy guns in America. You may have one drawn on you at some point, and you will encounter situations (like the one you described), where if you drew it and pointed it at some faces - they sure as hell would have alot less to say about your lineage. Buy a gun, use it when you have to.

Artemidorus
Jul 23, 2003, 03:23 PM
Well, it is quite odd that you wanted to do a little jig in front of the WV kids anyway...
but I don't think I'm inbred... of course I'M ADOPTED! that needs to be a choice, dontcha think? I know I'm not (cuz my birthmom was unmarried and already had a 7 year old so)<-- my 1/2 bro! ^o^)

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 03:44 PM
On 2003-07-23 12:29, Vanango wrote:
hmm... well for Christians they all share the same Father, so wouldn't that mean...

you're so bad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Anyway, I'm not in bread but I'm thinking about making a sandwich. And this is not http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif

Elvendar
Jul 23, 2003, 04:02 PM
I don't get the point of this conversation.

As for the poll, ditto.

LollipopLolita
Jul 23, 2003, 04:24 PM

and you do believe in adam and eve and they were the first woman and man and everyone came from them since they beget everyone else...

Guntz348
Jul 23, 2003, 04:49 PM
On 2003-07-23 14:24, LollipopLolita wrote:

and you do believe in adam and eve and they were the first woman and man and everyone came from them since they beget everyone else...

If that were true, then we'd all be like horidly deformed and mentally and physically retarded? Science proved inbreeding causes those kind of mutations.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-07-23 14:50 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jul 23, 2003, 04:52 PM
well that would explain some of the forum trolls?

Dime
Jul 23, 2003, 05:10 PM

...That they're all brothers....OMFG BROTHERZ

LamerPanda
Jul 23, 2003, 05:28 PM

...that God is a playa. Hee hee. n_n

Hey, considering some of the things I've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Adam and Eve in the start. Example? Let's see. (http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/cx/uc/20030723/bi/bi030723l.gif)

I rest my case. There's got to be some serious inbreeding going on here.

I'm not inbred/in bread, though, as far as I know.

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2003, 05:44 PM
...wow..that hits home.

It makes you wonder about people who live in valleys, and they talk about never having left the valley, and if no one has left the valley for so many generations, hooo boy. =X

I cease and desist, because to be honest I'm laughing. XD

LollipopLolita
Jul 23, 2003, 05:49 PM
oh man i was just waiting for abdur to come and post in this one. cornpisser http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/corn.gif

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2003, 06:08 PM
On 2003-07-23 15:49, LollipopLolita wrote:
oh man i was just waiting for abdur to come and post in this one. cornpisser http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/corn.gif

Where's the "I'm not sure" or "My family won't tell me their horrible secret" option?!

Kid_Icarus
Jul 23, 2003, 06:11 PM
On 2003-07-23 15:28, LamerPanda wrote:

I'm your mother and father, so sorry to tell you but you are inbred. And the sheer mechanics of having you were mind boggling. And considering I'm not much older than you it was quite a struggle.

As far as the warning label goes, you know it's sad because if you ever see one, you know it's happened. Like in the XBox user manual. "Do not place on high shelves. It could fall and hurt a small child" or the "Hot" on Coffee cups. Or the "Flammible" on Lighter Fluid I could go on and on but I don't wanna.

*runs*

Ness
Jul 23, 2003, 06:13 PM
Yet another reason why I don't buy into the Christian philosophy.

RuneLateralus
Jul 23, 2003, 06:47 PM
On 2003-07-23 15:10, Dime wrote:

...That they're all brothers....OMFG BROTHERZ

Nope. That is disgusting. Even rednecks do not like their brothers and sisters.

They like their cousins. And it would make us all cousins!!!

*strings the song from Deliverence*

LamerPanda
Jul 23, 2003, 08:02 PM
On 2003-07-23 16:11, Kid_Icarus wrote:

On 2003-07-23 15:28, LamerPanda wrote:

I'm your mother and father, so sorry to tell you but you are inbred. And the sheer mechanics of having you were mind boggling. And considering I'm not much older than you it was quite a struggle.

Lies! My mother and father died giving birth! ...wait.

I'd rant about stupid lawsuits but that's not really what this topic is about. o_O

As for inbreeding causing genetic defects, I think that depends on how much of it there is...

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2003, 11:23 PM
On 2003-07-23 18:02, LamerPanda wrote:
As for inbreeding causing genetic defects, I think that depends on how much of it there is...

I'm remembering some tribes in African...their feet look almost like those of Ostrichs. Unless my memory from childhood is very skewed and distorted...which is possible. o_o

phasma
Jul 24, 2003, 12:44 AM
I just realised that what I'd said made no sense at all..

edit: must read all future posts.. before replying. arrrr!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phasma on 2003-07-24 19:21 ]</font>

Intimidacius
Jul 24, 2003, 11:57 AM
Good grief! It is funny how some people turned this thing into a rant on Christianity. The reason why a lot of people think this kind of stuff is wrong(including Intimidacius) is because the Catholic church way-back-when decided to take power away from dukes and such by saying that you should not be inbred. The power would end up in the hands of the same family for decades. So the Pope started with the entire inbreeding deal. It wasn't for that, people wouldn't place such a stigma on it.

In no way is Intimidacius condoning this behavior. He is just stating what he learned from a Western Civ. Take it as you will. Maybe if it wasn't for Catholicism, you would be thinking your cousin was hot.
[quote]Intimidacius can process over three million ounces of pepperoni per day

Artemidorus
Jul 25, 2003, 09:42 AM
On 2003-07-24 09:57, Intimidacius wrote:
Good grief! It is funny how some people turned this thing into a rant on Christianity. The reason why a lot of people think this kind of stuff is wrong(including Intimidacius) is because the Catholic church way-back-when decided to take power away from dukes and such by saying that you should not be inbred. The power would end up in the hands of the same family for decades. So the Pope started with the entire inbreeding deal. It wasn't for that, people wouldn't place such a stigma on it.

In no way is Intimidacius condoning this behavior. He is just stating what he learned from a Western Civ. Take it as you will. Maybe if it wasn't for Catholicism, you would be thinking your cousin was hot.
[quote]Intimidacius can process over three million ounces of pepperoni per day

Cool, didn't know that. Makes me wanna write a thank-you letter to the papacy.

I'm serious

Ness
Jul 25, 2003, 12:06 PM
I may write a letter too.

_J
Jul 25, 2003, 12:27 PM
HHHHMMMMMM..I'm getting a sense of Deja Vou here (or however you spell that French word). I seem to remember certain people straying onto religeon on another thread also....: )

UltimateEnigma
Jul 25, 2003, 11:58 PM
Intimidacius never bothers anybody o_0
why'd you all call him a loser >_<

Coxy
Jul 26, 2003, 01:24 AM
Intimidacius: may i ask why you always talk about yourself in 3rd person?

Ness
Jul 26, 2003, 07:09 AM
On 2003-07-25 23:24, Coxy wrote:

I've wondered that too.

_J
Jul 26, 2003, 07:16 AM

It's comical, so who cares? : )

Mystil
Jul 26, 2003, 10:35 AM
On 2003-07-23 14:52, LollipopLolita wrote:
well that would explain some of the forum trolls?

LOL!

Aye aye- NOPE! I'm not a inbred. The thought of it is just too gross for me. And inbreeding mutations would occur in brother/sister, but very slim with two first cousins. *whistles and hopes no one gets any ideas*

Kizaragu
Jul 26, 2003, 12:55 PM
On 2003-07-23 21:23, ABDUR101 wrote:
I'm remembering some tribes in African...their feet look almost like those of Ostrichs. Unless my memory from childhood is very skewed and distorted...which is possible. o_o

Oh my god! I have freakishly big feet does that mean I'm inbred? J/K
Wow this is turning into quite a debate. I for one am not a fan of Inbreeding (Even if my cousin was Hot. She isn't by the way.) and wouldn't even consider sleeping with a relative knowingly. (And god help me if I did).

Mystil
Jul 26, 2003, 09:20 PM
Well yes, inbreeding is a common thing in Africa. It was back then, and I'm sure they still practice it today. I think...

umbrella
Jul 27, 2003, 02:30 AM
Mister third-person wrote:
Intimidacius has encountered some daft morons who, for lack of a better expression, really cheesed him off. He doesn't really care what people say about him, but this time they went too far. Somebody was a little too generous in heaping punishment on Intimidacius for trying his hand in a new talent. Intimidacius may not be the Lord of the Dance, but he has only just begun. On a trip through West Virginia he decided to dance a little jig for some children going to school, he wanted them to have something to make fun of in school to lessen their burdens. This local group began assailing Intimidacius and attempted to force him out of their little town. When Intimidacius resisted, they resorted to swatting him with rolled-up newspapers and calling him "a @#&$ing gay dancing prince". After Intimidacius escaped he returned for his backpack. He had scarcely gotten his belongings when he heard them talking of things Intimidacius thought no decent human being would say. They were talking about how hot their sisters and mothers looked! Then one boasted of actually....Intimidacius can't say it. After Intimidacius gasped in horror they soon made threats and accusations of Intimidacius' lineage. Out of that group, Intimidacius was the only person whose parents were not related.
A few days later, Intimidacius saw something on TV about families with family trees that are more like family circles. He got to wondering just how many families make loops. So he poses the question out of curiosity rather than malice:
How many of you are inbred?

And hello! It's mister third-person!

Ness
Jul 27, 2003, 11:36 AM
Maybe it's his theme or something.

umbrella
Jul 27, 2003, 02:20 PM
It's kind of creepy O_O

ABDUR101
Jul 27, 2003, 02:38 PM
Stay on topic everyone. o_O

Ness
Jul 27, 2003, 06:29 PM
I had a teacher who aunt was the result of her brother raping her sister. (her being her aunt).

DeathCheese87
Jul 27, 2003, 08:13 PM
once again, where is the "Intimidacius ROCKS!" option?

Intimidacius
Jul 28, 2003, 10:08 AM
3rd person, why does Intimidacius use it? Well, why don't you ask the boxes? They are the real threat here. Box begets box. Box begets hate. Hate begets violence. Violence begets K-mart. The circle is clear, the motives are not. That is why Intimidacius speaks in the third person.

It is not because his parents were involved in constructing the other or anything like that. Intimidacius' parental units were constructed on opposite sides of the world. One from Alaska, one in Madagascar, and one in Siberia. Tracing back the family charts reveals that each was totally unrelated to the others.

The real question is why don't you talk in the third person? So Intimidacius reply to this is: Why not?

[quote]Intimidacius will claim his revenge on the villainous hide of the Principal

Ness
Jul 28, 2003, 01:11 PM
On 2003-07-28 08:08, Intimidacius wrote:
3rd person, why does Intimidacius use it? Well, why don't you ask the boxes? They are the real threat here. Box begets box. Box begets hate. Hate begets violence. Violence begets K-mart. The circle is clear, the motives are not. That is why Intimidacius speaks in the third person.

It is not because his parents were involved in constructing the other or anything like that. Intimidacius' parental units were constructed on opposite sides of the world. One from Alaska, one in Madagascar, and one in Siberia. Tracing back the family charts reveals that each was totally unrelated to the others.

The real question is why don't you talk in the third person? So Intimidacius reply to this is: Why not?

[quote]Intimidacius will claim his revenge on the villainous hide of the Principal

That didn't explain anything.

Wufei
Jul 28, 2003, 04:47 PM
That didn't explain anything.
Intimidacius is funny ... that's all there is to it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Anyway, inbreeding is digusting. x.x

Vanango
Jul 28, 2003, 05:14 PM
On 2003-07-28 08:08, Intimidacius wrote:
3rd person, why does Intimidacius use it?

because Pronouns were created for a reason. When pronouns aren't used it creates confusion and it's just annoying:

i.e.

Today Vanango had to go to the store to buy milk. Vanango asked Vanango's mom for the car keys but Vanango's mom said Vanango's mom couldn't find Vanango's Mom's car keys and that Vanango would have to walk to the store for milk.

Vanango thought to Vanango, "Vanango think Vanango's mom is lying to Vanango and Vanango's mom is just hiding Vanango's car keys. Unfortunately Vanango had no choice but to walk to the store. So Vanango put on Vanango's shoes and headed for the store. When Vanango got to the store Vanango realized Vanango had forgotten Vanango's money and that Vanango had to return to Vanango's home to get Vanango's money.

the end.

Wufei
Jul 28, 2003, 11:08 PM
Yeah OK! He only says his name a couple times in each post. What you just said gave me a headache, but what he said made me laugh.

Vanango
Jul 29, 2003, 12:51 AM
On 2003-07-28 21:08, Wufei wrote:
Yeah OK! He only says his name a couple times in each post. What you just said gave me a headache, but what he said made me laugh.

well he just spoke in 3rd person, I just took out all pronouns... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ness
Jul 29, 2003, 09:09 AM
On 2003-07-28 22:51, Vanango wrote:

well he just spoke in 3rd person, I just took out all pronouns... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Pero hay una diferencia.