PDA

View Full Version : After you Read This, You'll Want to Vote For Our Fanfic!!!!!

Guntz348
Jul 23, 2003, 01:50 PM
If there is one reason to vote for the Battle fic, "The Good The Bad, And The Humar?", it's this. Everyone who votes will recieve a check from me for 20 dollars!!!checks will no be honored As well as some of Kabuki64's world famous brownies!!! actual brownies may not be world famous. Must be picked up on on the 4th friday of any leap year. Void where prohibited. With a deal like this, how can you not want to vote for us!!!!!!

kabuki64
Jul 23, 2003, 01:59 PM
Yeah ignore that insignificant small lettering its of no importance regarding anything.... As I was saying our fanfic was drawn from real life PSO adventures. On one of our recent polls people said that we make a wacky and fun team, just listen to these testimonials:

(Random Humar): "Uh...."

As you can see even this nice young Humar has nothing but wonderful things to say about me and guntz here, so dont delay eternal happyness is just a click away.

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 03:38 PM
Wow the 4th Friday of the next leap year???? Wow, that's coming soon. *votes for something*

Guntz348
Jul 23, 2003, 04:54 PM
I should also add, that you can just click here to vote for us and reap the benifits that you will be reaping by voting for us (http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?vote=1&option_id=715&contest_id=68&start=0)

kabuki64
Jul 23, 2003, 10:44 PM
Shamless self promoting, poor Guntz has he no shame vote us. I mean these people will be voting on what they think is best not what we tell them to vote or what we suggest they vote on. So please go out today and vote, vote on the story which you think deserves to win thank you. by reading this your are hearby obligated to vote on our selection, and void any and all knowledge of special offers mentioned before hand.

Guntz348
Jul 24, 2003, 01:43 PM
What you people don't like brownies?

kabuki64
Jul 26, 2003, 02:46 PM
Hmm the disclaimers I put up dont seem to be working, you guys are way to smart for that, should have thought of a better way to trick you guys.... I mean apeal to the masses(heh save).

Anyways, its brought to my attention that the current story is a bit hard to read since the whole question mark thing seems to have messed up or something. Well ,since it is my fault, me or guntz will email you a nicer copy to read so as to save you the trouble of butchering your eyes. So fear not to come at us, via pm or mail or anyother means, well be glad to take in any feed back you guys might have, laters.

Logical2u
Jul 26, 2003, 02:52 PM
This is a weird topic, with dumb promises.

If you reply do not reply 10 times to this message you will get FSOD and lose all unequiped items. THank you have a nice day.
PS: I like my own brownies better.

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 03:04 PM
*shakes his head*

For shame.