PDA

View Full Version : People are lazy (and stupid).

hououtate
Jul 23, 2003, 06:04 PM
Whenever I get on pso, I see people asking for stuff, in other words they are not willing to get it themselves, they are lazy.

I see posts on several boards with people asking how to level fast...play the game...and you level...tricks are for losers.

FanPeople yell and rant about how the Gamecube sucks, about how the XBOX sucks. Shut up, two seperate systems, if they were trying to do the same thing, then you could whine about it.

and then of course people whine about Sega(Sonic Team) not doing the right things...they don't do anything to stop duping, and when they try to do something, YOU WHINE ABOUT THAT TO.

If you don't like things...don't whine about it...try to change it...or stop participating in whatever you don't like.

Ness
Jul 23, 2003, 06:15 PM
I say that if you don't like a certain console, keep it to yourself.

kat
Jul 23, 2003, 06:29 PM
I think you've gone and pretty much summed up the annoying stuff you find online (minus the experience hogs that kill everything) and the annoyances you find on the boards....

polishedweasel
Jul 23, 2003, 06:38 PM
I think that ST really doesn't care about PSO anymore, so why should we? They give us just enough to have us drool for a week or two, but then the shiny new quest suck again, and all the hype is gone from the "new" rare weapons that were supposed to debut toady, but everyone had it two weeks ago.

The consoles are actually trying to do the same thing...nuff said about that.

Lamers are lamers, and whiners are whiners.

If you are really that tired of all the bullshit that goes on when you log onto PSO, stop playing it. It's that simple, play alone offline, or just stay away from the more crowded blocks.

Remember you are playing with a wide range of ages, there are more people that are 10-14 than there are 15-17, than the 18+ barely have anyone to talk to.

You can usually tell the type of player by the way they post on these forums. For a large % of the General forumers, they are the whiny n00bs that beg for rares and bug you during gameplay. I was never like that, I got everything I need, then I started Duping after that.

Well, after all that happened I still play, I don't trade, beg, or play in crowded servers, I gain my levels alone usually, the online quests are a bit more fun than offline. I got a few people that I play with..Ken Masters, Harry Potter, and some others. I was in a clan for about 20 minutes, so..I think that I've pretty much done everything that I can think of...with the exception of beating Challenge mode, nobody ever wants to do it.

meh...

hououtate
Jul 23, 2003, 06:44 PM
I do play offline...a lot, only reason i get online anymore is to say hi to friends or do cmode.