PDA

View Full Version : GC: Lvl. 65-85 Legit's

Perfection_of_Mark
Jul 24, 2003, 08:23 PM
I'm getting online soon (4-10 days) and would like to team up with some characters at a similar level to my currently (24/07/03) Lvl. 77 Pinkal FOmar. I want to team up with anyone (other FOmar's welcome). I'm 100% legit and also have a level 44 RAcast if anyone would like to play with me as that character.

Stucky
Jul 28, 2003, 03:14 AM
Hey I'll be glad to play with you. My main char is a lvl 84 RAcast(greenill) and my other one is a lvl 23 FOmarl(redria)...both are completely legit, though the FOmarl is tweaked cause of my RAcase. If you could get to lvl 80 by the time you're online I wouldn't mind doing ult forest runs with you, we can trade off for things that the other section id can't get, I'm currently doing normal ruins runs with my FOmarl tryen to find an invisable guard, you're welcome to join if you have a char about that lvl as long as you PLEASE let me keep a guard if one drops, you can have any other rare that drops...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stucky on 2003-07-28 01:24 ]</font>

umbrella
Jul 28, 2003, 05:35 AM
I wish I had the net http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Logical2u
Jul 28, 2003, 05:13 PM
Hello, welcome to PSOonline. My level 68 support Ramar (who now has equal pow/mind) is willing to play Vhard with any person... who isnt TOO twinked (IE: No Unsealed JSWords, plz...)... to level and get to Ult...

Perfection_of_Mark
Jul 29, 2003, 08:46 PM
Sorry for not posting, I went on vacation without being able to post that. I never got to send in my HL payment yet either, so I'll be on in 6-13 days from now.....

By then I'll probally have my FOmar up to 95-100, so Ultimate play is what I'm after along with some VHard Mines/Ruins and E2.

I'm much more interested in playing with my FOmar than my RAcast, I don't know why... I like him better.

Both of you RAmar's sound good, maybe we could form some kind of team. I'm on the east coast, so if you're on the west, there could be time problems.

Here's his current stats:

FOmar PINKAL Lvl. 90
HILDEBEARS CANE +3
Valiant Frame
GOD/MIND
Angel/Mind++ x2
Dragon/HP
Divinity Barrier
SATO: 25/25/25/125

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Perfection_of_Mark on 2003-08-03 11:02 ]</font>

Perfection_of_Mark
Aug 16, 2003, 07:31 PM
I'm actually online now PM me if you want to play.

FOmar Pinkal Lv. 106
RAcast Purplenum Lv. 49