PDA

View Full Version : ANY TWO of my items for your ONE item! everyone look! great

Orcus
Mar 20, 2001, 02:17 PM
Hey everyone! Here's the deal - I have been trying to score a few items for a while now, but no one ever follows through on a trade. So as a result, I am willing to offer ANY TWO of the items on my list if you have ANY ONE of the items that I need. I am only looking for ppl that will follow through with trades, and not post with no further correspondence. Please do not post here unless you are willing to trade.

Here are my wants/ needs:

Psycho Wand*
Extended Wallet
C-Sorcerers Cane*
God technique/ hp*
Heaven Punisher*
C-Bringers Rifle
Flame Visit
4 Slot armors - parasite wear -varulla, hunter field*, or force field*
God Hand
Level 15 grants, megid, rafoie, gazonde, or any other nice disk****

*Items that I really am in immediate need of

Ok again, if you have ANY of the above, choose two of the below and you have a deal.

All items fully grinded.
Double Saber
Oritagito
Soul eator
S-Beats Blade
Infernal Bazooka
Del Saber's Buster
Dragon Slayer
Photon Claw
Sonic Knuckles
Lavis Cannon (aka glass sword)
Holy Ray
Egg Blaster
Twin Brand
Brionac
Stag Cutlery
Soul Banish
Db's Saber
Flowen Sword
Brave Knuckles
Akiko's Frying Pan
Blade Dance
Slicer of Assasin
Club of Laconium
Chain Sawd
H & S 25 Justice
Varista
Pan Arms Blade
Spread Needle
Victor Axe
Magical Piece
Battle Verge
Fire Scepter: ANGI
Crush Bullet
Meteor Smash
Crush Bullet
Meteor Smash
Visk 235 W
Justy T
Invisible Guard
Celestial Shield
Guardian Armor - 3 slot
Parasite Wear : Del Roi - 2 slot, & 4 Slot
Divinity Barrier
Spiritual Shield
Sacred Guard
Ultimate Frame - 3 slot
God/ Arm
God/ Legs
God/ Power
God/ Mind
God/ Battle
God/ Ability
Silence Claw
Last Survivor
Mag Cell 502
Pian lvl 200

You can private message me, post here or use my email (preferred) at [email protected]

Dupe/ Hack note: it looks like we all are gonna have to put this disclaimer on our lists:

ALL of these items are 100% legit. Although I gained many of them through trades, I have tested to make sure that they are not hacked. Since I have traded with mostly honarable ppl, I know most of them are not duped, although I can not 100% guarantee it as a few may have slipped through the cracks.

NightEvil
Mar 20, 2001, 09:01 PM
I have 2 different level 15 disk, can't remember the name, but will check it tonight
Do you want to trade?What I want from you is :
God/ Battle
God/ Ability
Oritagito
Spread Needle

Is it a deal?

You can find me on US Ship 12- block 4-6
Female Ranger: Stacy (Level 52 above)
Male Force: SB (Level 96)

Rukh
Mar 20, 2001, 09:51 PM
Ill give u a C-Bringers rifle for the Pian mag and Pan arms blade. let me know

-Rukh

Orcus
Mar 20, 2001, 11:57 PM
NightEvil - we've already talked via email.
Rukh - Sounds like a deal. I can trade tomorrow evening. If you could please send me an email and let me know what time you will be available, it would be of great assistance. Thanks

I_Kill_Sharks_all_day
Mar 21, 2001, 12:03 AM
I have the c-sorceror's cane.

What I would like is 2 god/abilities if you have 2.

If not, a god ability and a soul banisher would work.

ON a side not, I have grants level 12, and a megid 9 if you have any interest in those spells.

PhantomAlpha
Mar 21, 2001, 04:51 AM
I have c-bringer,c-sorce cane*,heaven pun.,flame visit* that I'll trade(*=items I'll trade most likely trade)I'm interested in the chain sawd,soul eater,sonic-knux.,stag,nightopian,oriagito and spread needle(dont ask why I just want cuz I lost mine). E-mail me at [email protected] or PM me here.

-Thanx

Orcus
Mar 21, 2001, 11:12 AM
I_kill_sharks_all_day - i would be interested in trading you for the god/ability and soul banisher because I only have one god/ability right now. Please send me an email and let me know when you will be available to trade, so we can set a mutually agreeable time to trade.

PhantomAlpha - I responded to your email. Please reference it. Thanks

I_Kill_Sharks_all_day
Mar 21, 2001, 05:30 PM
Would tonight at 6:00 be a good time for you?

I_Kill_Sharks_all_day
Mar 21, 2001, 05:32 PM
Would tonight at 6:00 be a good time for you?

PS, that's 6:00 PM central.

Rukh
Mar 21, 2001, 06:05 PM
hey man, sorry bout that. i was away for a few days, when can u meet to do our trade? Tonight maybe? let me know and we can work it out.

-Rukh

Orcus
Mar 21, 2001, 06:07 PM
I_kill_sharks - yes 6:00 would be ok. puck block 9 . game = orcus pass = sharkbait.
see you there
Rukh - can you meet in this game as well? if so that would be great, if not we can work out another time to meet tonight. Let me know. Thanks

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Orcus on 2001-03-21 15:10 ]</font>

Rukh
Mar 21, 2001, 07:06 PM
6:00 is what time Mountain time? I dont think I can make it than, how about 10:30 tonight? let me know. oh and can i change that to, my C-Bringer for your Pan Arms and the Victor axe? please thanks

-Rukh

RawRebel
Mar 21, 2001, 09:39 PM
i have 4 slot hunter field and 4 slot revival armor.

Orcus
Mar 22, 2001, 12:41 AM
Rukh - I guess you are on mountain time which is two hours behind eastern and one behind central. If you are referring to 10:30 ET then I can do it, if you are referring to mountain time, then I can't. The best way
to work out a mutually agreeable time, imo is via email. I can be reached at [email protected] . Please send me an email so we don't waste valuable server space with our petty schedules. Thanks
Rawrebel - I am interested in the hunters field. Please email me and let me know what you need for it, and when you will be available to meet.