PDA

View Full Version : Is Marica rare?

VAST
Mar 20, 2001, 02:59 PM
I was just checking out that one Jap dudes page with the pics of mags and i noticed one that ive only seen once b4, it was called Marica the ony time i saw it was some force ho had it on her back, and it moves its mouth up and down, if anyone has any info MSG me or hook me up i have pretty much every rare u can think of...

MsFortune
Mar 20, 2001, 04:40 PM
no its not rare. i have one. the progression to a marica is fairly simple for a force:
mag
varica
sumba
marica.

all u have to do is give it lots of power, tho this might make it rare since pow can be pretty useless for a force. check the mag faq on PSO world.

AxemPunanny
Mar 21, 2001, 04:08 PM
Maricas can be fairly common for forces. As a force you would need to have POW>DEX>MIND (I believe that is right). DEF can be whatever value. Though, forces generally would need more MIND and DEF. My Marica is Lv. 200, POW101, DEX42, MIND37, DEF20, & Sync/IQ to the max. I normally equip my FOnewm w/ a melee weapon through the first 3 Levels, just makes killin quicker, and since POW is so high too.

Currently I have around 20 mags, no rares yet.
1 Marica Lv200
1 Naga Lv~160
1 Garuda Lv60+
1 Bhirava Lv60+
1 Ila Lv60+
3 Vritras Lv10+

I'm working on:
1 Kumara
2 Banas
1 feeding all Star Atomizers

The rest:
I have around 10 other mags I haven't fed or hardly touched. Got most of my mags from Mines, primarily from Vol Opt. Half the time I beat Vol Opt, the center item was a Mag, and I've beaten Vol Opt probably 20 times or so. Hey Ms Fortune still having trouble with Vol Opt. I could probably give you a detailed description on how I beat the first few times, and how I beat it now. Just private message me, or however contacting me would work.

Yea, I've spent much time in feeding my mags. Got myself a mag farm. heh. My mag collection happened to be owned by my FOnewm, mind you. I still got my other characters to make a collection out of. If you happen to want a Marica or whatnot, I could probably hook you up. But you'll have to give me some time to make one. Plus you'll have to tell me how you want the Marica/mag. (i.e. Lv50 Marica or All Power/No Mind Marica, etc.) But I could probably just give you a Lv.50 one since it takes quite some time. I'll just tell you what Maricas like. By the way, Maricas cast Shifta & Deband (Mylla & Joulla.. i think). In return I wouldn't mind getting my hands on another mag I don't have.

XPunanny Lv.48 (FOnewm)
- Marica Lv200 "Power to the Forces"

VAST
Mar 23, 2001, 02:07 AM
sorry im an idiot, i was prolly drunk or something, being drunk and playing PSO is rather funny, make yourself a nice dew driver and plug into Titania and we can all have kegger. anyway thx for the help