PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening?!? Why can't I connect to the server today?!

Magus-PSO
Mar 20, 2001, 08:01 PM
When I went online at about 3:00 the game says that the server is down. Can anyone tell me whats going on? (I can't even go to sega.com,sega.net,and the english version of the PSO website on my dreamcast and computer)

Crystal
Mar 20, 2001, 08:27 PM
Me too. Here is my thery(it might sound a bit parinoid but here it goes). I think this might be the finnle stage to PSO server upgrades. As to things being down it is probly going to be a real big pach (as in bank check and BANNING) that takes long to instal. I would be very afraid. Wach out the next time you log on might be your last.

Anonymous
Mar 20, 2001, 11:23 PM
Server's down for upgrading, the PK glitch was found in the server so it's being patched right now.

Anonymous
Mar 20, 2001, 11:25 PM
I'm not exactly sure where sega's servers are stationed but if they are in california
they might be down from the rolling blackouts or any damages to the net backbones that they run on. also if they did want to update the pso servers they wouldn't need to take down the webservers