PDA

View Full Version : I'm making a New Character out of Two Megaman Characters Vot

Ryo_Hayasa
Jul 26, 2003, 03:36 PM
well after a while i started seeing a few megaman characters online, i'm guessing it's because of the sudden popularity of the Blue Boy recently.
well i have for a while wanted to make a Megaman Character.
so.. i'm wondering out of these Two characters, should i choose.
and out of the character you use, the design.

Megaman or Protoman, Classic or Exe.?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryo_Hayasa on 2003-07-26 13:39 ]</font>

DarkShinjaru
Jul 26, 2003, 03:53 PM
Megaman X owns em all.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jul 26, 2003, 08:29 PM
Bump!

Anyone got anything to comment on?

Slicer238
Jul 26, 2003, 08:39 PM
Oh man I remember one of the old mega man cartoons where Mega Man X came from the furture to stop Spark Mandrill and That one purple robot from stealing the surper rods that Dr. Light made. Mega Man X owns anyone. But I say go with the classic Mega Man and Exe Protoman because he looks sweet. Also try to make Zero or Bass.

RavenTW
Jul 26, 2003, 10:43 PM
Forget design models. I've made three+ MMBN characters with my own ideas for them (one was Zero, actually, and my rendtion looks nothing like the one on NT. He looks more like a cross between Bass.EXE and Kenshin)

But it all depends on what your character uses as weapons. If guns, then pick Hub (That's Megaman.EXE's original name). If swords, Protoman.EXE, and if shield, The regular Protoman.