PDA

View Full Version : Where the **** is the New Content for XBOX

vanhalendlrband
Jul 26, 2003, 05:46 PM
Ok seriously what the hell is going on over at Sonic Team Central. I want my new content and i want it NOW. Lol. Its kinda retarded we don't have anything right now. I should be playing Dreamcast right now so i can play all the batlle modes for cryin' out loud. Or some online quests or anything like holy shit this is pissing me off.

satoshi1
Jul 26, 2003, 05:52 PM
Just shutup and be patient.

Reece
Jul 26, 2003, 05:52 PM
GCN is getting new stuff alot...

vanhalendlrband
Jul 31, 2003, 05:56 PM
Whatever man, just because you have 400 something posts doesn't mean you go around telling people to shut up when i have every right to say what i said. Where the fuck are the updates is damn right? You need to chill out buddy. Its hard to be patient when you don't hear a frickin word from those guys who say they're doin something with this game but are really just porting old ass quests which should be done by now.

Benoit
Jul 31, 2003, 06:08 PM
GCN is getting new stuff alot...
Alright, I may prefer GameCube myself, but that was totally uncalled for.

Why don't you try mass-mailing Microsoft or Sonic Team? You'll have a chance to be noticed...

Trifuse
Jul 31, 2003, 08:58 PM
I agree that the Sonic Team needs to get some of its new content online SOON!!! The heat sword quest is getting very boring now, if they were smart they would catch us up to GC to keep their paying customers online!

vanhalendlrband
Aug 1, 2003, 05:37 PM
Finally people agree with me. I will e-mail Sonic Team and ask them when they're getting off there vacation.

G4_Hedgehog
Aug 2, 2003, 09:35 PM
It's not ST. Your letters should be sent to Microsoft. The content is ready and tested, and has been since it was released in Japan. M$, for one reason or another, wants to sit on it.