PDA

View Full Version : XBox: First time asking for help -_-;;;

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Jul 27, 2003, 05:05 PM
Well, I started up my Xbox about 10 minutes ago, I just selected my FOnewm, and while it was loading the power surged and the power went out... All my characters, all items gone.

I never ask for help, so here it goes.

Can anyone just spare an extra mag for my Force? Starting over from scratch, especially on a force is hard to do.

Mods, please delete this if you think my plea for help is uncalled for.

Smile
Jul 27, 2003, 05:37 PM
i can spare a mag, if u don't mind the questionable legitimacy.

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Jul 27, 2003, 05:54 PM
Cool, just tell me when you can get online, I play offline only, so legitimacy doesn't really matter.

PS- I won't be able to hear you or speak to you because my headset is broken, MS is repairing it at the moment. Just PM me where you want to meet and your character name. Mine's -=Fenix=- and I'm a FOnewm.

smallfry
Jul 27, 2003, 06:05 PM
maybe u should get a surge protector

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Jul 27, 2003, 06:22 PM
It is on a surge protector, we have power surges that cause the power to go out. The power went out and everything was gone.

KnownasWolf
Jul 27, 2003, 06:42 PM
I did not even know that a power surge could wipe out your hard drive on the X-Box http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

If you still need something pm me and I will help you out.

ALPHAM0F0
Jul 28, 2003, 10:06 AM
character data corupts when it shuts off while trying to save

Smile
Jul 28, 2003, 04:47 PM
hey just PM me a time and place so i can give it 2 u. i'm pretty busy but i should b able to make it.

Sparkoma
Jul 28, 2003, 06:54 PM
xbox doesnt corrupt only gc i have shut my friends xbox off with it was saving and nothin changed

aving21
Jul 28, 2003, 07:53 PM
no my friend has corrupted just an unlucky occurance