PDA

View Full Version : How many FOs does it take to change a lightbulb?

Shimarisu
Jul 27, 2003, 05:06 PM
How many FOs does it take to change a lightbulb?

Answer: One.

How many HUs does it take?

Answer: Three, plus one FO to cast S/D/J/Z so they can handle it.

- Shimarisu

Shadow82
Jul 27, 2003, 05:08 PM
O_o great joke.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shimarisu
Jul 27, 2003, 05:12 PM
Kinda annoyed it was moved to fresh kills, like WTF? It wasn't a nonsense post, just a joke that actually pertains to the to the GAMEPLAY, that all FOs can relate to. Anyway, now nobody will see it. Meh.

- Shimarisu (it's going in my sig, so deal, Mwahahaha.)

Rudoku
Jul 27, 2003, 05:45 PM
On 2003-07-27 15:12, Shimarisu wrote:
Kinda annoyed it was moved to fresh kills, like WTF? It wasn't a nonsense post, just a joke that actually pertains to the to the GAMEPLAY, that all FOs can relate to. Anyway, now nobody will see it. Meh.

- Shimarisu (it's going in my sig, so deal, Mwahahaha.)

Always with the jokes, eh?

Ness
Jul 27, 2003, 06:18 PM
I'm sorry for being mean to you Shimarasu.

RavenTW
Jul 27, 2003, 07:48 PM
Careful there. Some of us who aren't lugs prefer HUs to FOs (but I'm thinking of making a FO once I get back online as my main char in place of my HUcaseal. She's just getting boring)

Clay
Jul 27, 2003, 08:35 PM
How Many Forces does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

3...It takes that many to pool enough meseta from what's left after trifluids to buy a lightbulb!

Wow, that was bad.

umbrella
Jul 27, 2003, 08:38 PM
I saw it!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

LamerPanda
Jul 27, 2003, 10:24 PM
Ooh! Someone make a lightbulb joke with RAs!

*silence*

Aw.

Clay
Jul 27, 2003, 10:56 PM
How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None. Cause they were the ones who shot it out to begin with!

...*Silence...crickets chirping*

Aw heck. I write serious stuff! There's a reason I didn't enter the comedy category *laughs*

But hey, I do serious pretty good. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif ...I think.

Feel free to prove me wrong ;p

Shimarisu
Jul 28, 2003, 08:47 AM
On 2003-07-27 16:18, Ness wrote:
I'm sorry for being mean to you Shimarasu.

That's no problem, Ness.

- Shimarisu

Lucas2k4
Jul 28, 2003, 09:59 AM
On 2003-07-27 18:35, Clay wrote:
How Many Forces does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

3...It takes that many to pool enough meseta from what's left after trifluids to buy a lightbulb!

Wow, that was bad.

Takes more then 3, it takes like.......33!

Reenee
Jul 28, 2003, 11:02 AM
You actually have to screw in lightbulbs in the PSO era?

Clay
Jul 28, 2003, 01:06 PM
How many Androids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1...they just have to stick their finger in the socket!

...wow, I think these are getting worse! Any other suggestions for jokes? *laughs*

Logical2u
Jul 28, 2003, 04:27 PM
How many dupers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

5 to yell, 5 to attack it, another 5 to go to message boards and yell WTF iz a lgithblub? and 1 to screw it in and another 1 to dupe em some new 'lightbulbs'.

Nai_Calus
Jul 28, 2003, 05:09 PM
How many FOmars does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Oh, please. Everyone knows women can't screw in lightbulbs, they have to get a man to do it for them.

-

How many HUcasts does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Who knows? They keep missing.

-

How many incompetent NPCs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

I have no idea. Mome keeps dying, Kireek is too busy lecturing me on things I already knew and Elly keeps hugging it and saying how cute it is.

Logical2u
Jul 28, 2003, 05:11 PM
dont you mean FoMARLs?

Nai_Calus
Jul 28, 2003, 05:59 PM
On 2003-07-28 15:11, Logical2u wrote:
dont you mean FoMARLs?

No, I mean FO_mar_s. Just ask Shimarisu.

DarkShinjaru
Jul 28, 2003, 07:02 PM
Havin lotsa FOnewearls screw in a lightbulb would be interesting. Everyone would be looking up their skirts..excluding me, of course!...>_>

Lucas2k4
Jul 28, 2003, 11:58 PM
Yeah. Excluding you...I bet so....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Shimarisu
Jul 29, 2003, 07:31 AM
[/quote]

No, I mean FO_mar_s. Just ask Shimarisu.

[/quote]

Heh. Reminds me of the time I warped into a game, made my symbol chat and what turned out to be a FOnewm said 'Oh no, it's a "FO"mar.'

To which I replied, 'That's FO"mar" to you.'

- Shimarisu

Ness
Jul 29, 2003, 08:04 AM
On 2003-07-28 15:09, Ian-KunX wrote:
How many FOmars does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Oh, please. Everyone knows women can't screw in lightbulbs, they have to get a man to do it for them.

-

How many HUcasts does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Who knows? They keep missing.

-

How many incompetent NPCs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

I have no idea. Mome keeps dying, Kireek is too busy lecturing me on things I already knew and Elly keeps hugging it and saying how cute it is.

I almost choked on a waffle after reading that.

MasterJoel
Jul 29, 2003, 07:59 PM
if there is one thing i have realized in PSO, is that if you didn't care about the lightbulb anymore and tried to light a room with your gifoie, suddenly fire doesn't cause light, its just red.

^that was a poor sentence, but i don't care.

yeah, as a FO though, i am tired of people demanding shifta/deband or jellen/zalure from me... i know that it is the only thing a FOmar is good at (mst is too abhorrent to tech especially well when compared to other FOs), but i play my char as i want to! i don't owe you anything, although i probably will give you what you are asking for if you don't ask. i had to make a shortcut that says:

"stop being so bossy! i'm not your bitch!"

just so they can realize it annoys me. i never have screamed at a HUmar for letting a monster smack me, and i don't like them demanding/asking for s/d/j/z.

but your joke was humorous... the first one was. the second one about FOs taking all the money for fluids wasn't funny, because as a support FO, you shouldn't cast too often anyway. erm, i'm done ranting in fresh kills... i think i will go give ness the heimlich.

Firocket1690
Aug 4, 2003, 03:16 AM
On 2003-07-28 14:27, Logical2u wrote:
How many dupers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

5 to yell, 5 to attack it, another 5 to go to message boards and yell WTF iz a lgithblub? and 1 to screw it in and another 1 to dupe em some new 'lightbulbs'.

*rolls on floor LITARALLY laughing ass off*