PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ancient Saber

Digi-Dolphin
Jul 27, 2003, 10:50 PM
I'm trying to get an Ancient Saber to complement my little collection. I'm willing to trade off what's in my profile list. Also, I have a few other things on hand that I can't remember at the moment, so just name a rare and I'll tell you if I have it or not. I also have Rukmins I've grown to be fairly balanced mags, I'm not one for ungodly stats in one area. I've also got most of the God/Units, save the arm, leg, and battle versions.

So just help out a sweet little girl, would ya? An Ancient Saber for what I've got on hand. Oh, and I don't mind two for ones or something. If I can get rid of a few things for that one saber, I'll do it. I just gotta have that saber! ^.^;

Digi-Dolphin
Jul 27, 2003, 10:51 PM
Oh yeah, It's all on GC too. sorry forgot to say that!

Tenton
Jul 27, 2003, 11:10 PM
i have the ancient saber.

as a gentalman i should just say"lady it will be my honor to help u out!!' but i m not^.^

i m looking for high lv tech 20 or 30(that i dont have) if u have it then we get a deal^.^

Digi-Dolphin
Jul 27, 2003, 11:17 PM
I have several between those levels, what do you already have and I'll see what I have to offer. I also have good force weaps, including a Mahu, Talis and Dark Bridge.

Tenton
Jul 27, 2003, 11:38 PM
i have :
rafoie 20, 30
razonde 30
shifta 30
gibarta 30
bizonde 30
zalure 30
rabarta 30
megid 30
jellen 30
grants 30
resta 30

if u get any 2 lv 30, or 3 lv 20 techs i dont have i will trade u with the anc saber^.^

Digi-Dolphin
Jul 27, 2003, 11:46 PM
Ouch. I'm assuming those are techs you've already learned. Probably won't be interested in a Resta 22 then, or others I have. Let me check my other characters and I'll get back to you with a complete list.

Tenton
Jul 27, 2003, 11:52 PM
k...but i m going to bed now(i m in easter time zone)^.^

and yes those r the techs i have^.^ and ya i have some good foweapons already...dark bridge i dont have..but it dont look good on my fo anyway^.^(u r a girl..u should know how important it is to make ur char look good^.^)

Digi-Dolphin
Jul 28, 2003, 12:04 AM
Well, in the meantime, anyone else wanna try for a trade? I have some good Ranger and Hunter stuff, plus a few Force things.

deathsshadow
Jul 28, 2003, 11:12 AM
i have an ancient saber....lets meet online right now n you can have it.... vega 10 lobby 13 sound good? o by the way im |3eowulf ill be there in 10 if your interested

Digi-Dolphin
Jul 28, 2003, 11:45 AM
Okay, gimme some time to get there.
what do you want for it?

A_killer
Jul 28, 2003, 11:49 AM
i sent you a pm

Digi-Dolphin
Jul 28, 2003, 01:12 PM
okay, thanks very much for the saber. Killer, i'll pass on some things to you as consolation. Thank you everyone!