PDA

View Full Version : You guys shame me..

Mystil
Jul 28, 2003, 10:00 PM
And I mean MEN.

First of all...

Don't be so quick to assume that just because you see a HU/FOnewearl/Caseal, RA/FOmarl/Caseal that the user behing your television is a female..

Are you so lonely that you can't go out an get you a woman than you bring your dumbass fantasies in PSO..?

And you wonder why there's not alot of female PSO players. Or should I say, they don't make it known. It's a headache being hit on by an entire species in one lobby, or being carded then mailed for your ASL. Or some idiot man just being nice to you cause he 'thinks' you're a female. Or should I say, his ERECT penis believes you're one.

It makes me sick. It always have. I doubt most of you guys would even understand the true benefits of being around a female for reasons other than going beyond her underwear..

And you all complain about how hard it is to get a woman..think about why it is so- vise versa. Sex freaked guys make it so hard for committed guys like me..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-07-28 20:03 ]</font>

Bit
Jul 28, 2003, 10:07 PM
Not all men are like this. There are the few that actually into playing the game, and could careless what gender they are playing with. I played EverQuest for a whilemyself, And I never found myself always after all the 'female' characters.

It's a waste of time, and cut into my "God this level is taking forever and I need to get the next one" Time.

Sadly there are those who do this, and it's called harassment. Get their Guild Card, and report them for user harassment, that's the best I can do for advice, I suppose. Or!

Ignore them.

AUTO_
Jul 28, 2003, 10:59 PM
On 2003-07-28 20:00, Silhouette wrote:
Don't be so quick to assume that just because you see a HU/FOnewearl/Caseal, RA/FOmarl/Caseal that the user behing your television is a female..

No....way....

It's easy to act like this when you're online-most people see past this.

Plus...you're ragging on your own kind.

Artemidorus
Jul 28, 2003, 11:25 PM
Well I'm not online, but I would figure that a simple shortcut to a phrase like "I'm a guy, knock it off" or "shut up dumbass or I'll report you" would fix everything. If not, then carry out that threat and report them as Bit had said.

Dime
Jul 28, 2003, 11:32 PM

Are you so lonely that you can't go out an get you a woman than you bring your dumbass fantasies in PSO..?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-07-28 20:03 ]</font>

Yes.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 28, 2003, 11:37 PM
On 2003-07-28 21:32, Dime wrote:

Yes.

>_<

Raziel_Kai
Jul 28, 2003, 11:46 PM
I don't expect the game's characters to be played by female gamers, but still I treat everyone with respect.
I do get surprised when I discover someone is actually a girl, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna turn into a sex-starved fiend or whatnot.

They still get respect out of me and politeness.
After all, I am a gentleman before I am a HUcast.

AUTO_
Jul 29, 2003, 02:28 AM
On 2003-07-28 21:46, Raziel_Kai wrote:

...and I'm a Saint before I'm Jesus.

Mystil
Jul 29, 2003, 05:49 AM
On 2003-07-28 20:59, AUTO_ wrote:

Plus...you're ragging on your own kind.

I'm going to make it clear that my own kinds cliche antics are utterly ignorant and down right irritating. YOU can call me sexist towards my own 'kind' if you want to, but my reasons are justified. I'm directing this towards the idiots of mankind not the gentlemen that never get noticed(thanks to the idiots).

(take note that I never say what is truely on my mind when I rant about stuff like this. Cause I'll come off like a very nasty rude person that should be banned if I do otherwise)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-07-29 03:59 ]</font>

BrokenHope
Jul 29, 2003, 07:10 AM
I've had girls card me just to ask ASL before...

Raziel_Kai
Jul 29, 2003, 08:11 AM
On 2003-07-29 00:28, AUTO_ wrote:

On 2003-07-28 21:46, Raziel_Kai wrote:

...and I'm a Saint before I'm Jesus.

You're entitled to your opinion AUTO_.
Not that it's gonna provoke me ^-^

Ness
Jul 29, 2003, 08:47 AM
I'm going to have to side with Silhouette on this one. I am tired of all thses guys persecuting girls in the lobby. My Friend Cutie Pie kept getting hit on continuously by guys in the lobby.

Seriously those guys really need to get laid or something.

Raziel_Kai
Jul 29, 2003, 08:53 AM
On 2003-07-29 06:47, Ness wrote:
I'm going to have to side with Silhouette on this one. I am tired of all thses guys persecuting girls in the lobby. My Friend Cutie Pie kept getting hit on continuously by guys in the lobby.

Seriously those guys really need to get laid or something.

Absolutely right about that. It does get irritating when a female friend gets hit on by all the morons...
Makes one wish one could do a Darth Vader-like Force grip crush on their tiny brains

_J
Jul 29, 2003, 07:27 PM
Looks like someones parents obviously neglected to have the "birds and the bees" conversation. Reproducing is what every living creature is programmed to do. Extending that into the online world is not really that far fetched, at all. Like someone said - all you have to do is say you are male and that's it.

Oh...and don't be stupid. Of course there are countless males who are unable to socialize in the real world, so they do it online. Yes, that is "sad/uncool" - but frankly, who gives a rats ass.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-07-29 17:29 ]</font>

Mystil
Jul 29, 2003, 09:33 PM
Apparently you do, if you replied to this topic.

On 2003-07-29 05:10, Broken Hope wrote:
I've had girls card me just to ask ASL before...

That's because they aren't girls.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-07-29 19:34 ]</font>

Hippocanibal
Jul 29, 2003, 11:21 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=56966&forum=1

You should talk about it here. It seems some wise man has been feeling the same you have =D. Hmm this guy must be really smart...and handsome...and debonair....and...modest...*cough....

Hippocanibal
Jul 29, 2003, 11:26 PM
On 2003-07-29 21:21, Hippocanibal wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=56966&forum=1

You should talk about it here. It seems some wise man has been feeling the same you have =D. Hmm this guy must be really smart...and handsome...and debonair....and...modest...*cough....

Upon reviewing it comes to mind that i may have spelled debonair wrong....*too lazy to look it up in the dictionary

Guile
Jul 30, 2003, 12:14 AM
Yes, Men are fucking idiots.

_J
Jul 30, 2003, 04:43 AM

Speak for yourself. I would not exclude the female gender from that line.

Wewt
Jul 30, 2003, 08:45 AM
On 2003-07-29 06:47, Ness wrote:
My Friend Cutie Pie kept getting hit on continuously by guys in the lobby.
That's her fault. Look at her name for crying out loud. Tell her to make a fat HUmar called IGivBlowjobs, that'll get her less attention.

I don't see what the big deal is with people getting all riled up about people hitting on their online characters. Most of these people are probably shy kids, who are just experimenting with something, like hitting on a girl. Obviously, there are some people who actually do it, thinking they could somehow "score", which can get a little scary, but that's to be expected on an online game.

At the end of the day, you power off your console, and go do something else. If you really can't stand people constantly hitting on you, do something about it. If you can't, get away from the game.

Ness
Jul 30, 2003, 08:47 AM
Idiots come in all different shapes, sizes, genders, and colors.

_J
Jul 30, 2003, 01:23 PM
Idiots come in all different shapes, sizes, genders, and colors.

That's more like it Ness.

Mystil
Jul 30, 2003, 01:54 PM
On 2003-07-29 22:14, Guile wrote:

Powerful pun in there. I can't speak for females, for I'm not one, and I'm sure the majority of them feel the same way about thier own kind with the bad apples they might have that make it harder to find the man they want. And that is the point I'm making.(Notice how I shifted from PSO related hit on crap, to this?)

Anyhow, I was playing one night, just for 'old time' sake and I got "ambushed" by ASL card mails. It's been happening to me since I was playing even from ver1 days. And my patience just ran out thus prompted the creation of this topic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-07-30 11:59 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 30, 2003, 03:36 PM
On 2003-07-30 06:45, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
That's her fault. Look at her name for crying out loud. Tell her to make a fat HUmar called IGivBlowjobs, that'll get her less attention.

It was on Xbox so the name doesn't really matter, but once they figured out thhat she had a girl voice, they flocked to her. Eventually, she stopped using her voice altogether.

I don't see what the big deal is with people getting all riled up about people hitting on their online characters. Most of these people are probably shy kids, who are just experimenting with something, like hitting on a girl. Obviously, there are some people who actually do it, thinking they could somehow "score", which can get a little scary, but that's to be expected on an online game.

I know that my first girlfriend was online, but that was back in the days of DC version1 when I was fat and ugly.

neko-chan
Jul 30, 2003, 03:54 PM
On 2003-07-30 13:36, Ness wrote:
the days of DC version1 when I was fat and ugly.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-07-30 13:56 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jul 30, 2003, 03:57 PM
Neko, you really need to stop picking on Ness like that. Don't like him? Fine. Act your age and stop flaming him just because he expressed his opinion and stop picking on him. If you don't agree with his opinion, say so but in a matured manner. You don't have to resort to flaming. And this isn't the only thread that this has happened. 2 warnings Neko, you do it again, we'll be forced to add another.

I saw that, that was not good, editing out my edit?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-30 13:58 ]</font>

_J
Jul 30, 2003, 05:47 PM
*hehehehe*...PSOW obviously can do nothing other than condone conflict between members. But damn, it's always going to happen and it's funny. : ) Besides, I'm sure Ness doesn't give a rats ass about Neko anyway. *hehehe*

Ness
Jul 30, 2003, 06:10 PM
On 2003-07-30 15:47, _J wrote:
*hehehehe*...PSOW obviously can do nothing other than condone conflict between members. But damn, it's always going to happen and it's funny. : ) Besides, I'm sure Ness doesn't give a rats ass about Neko anyway. *hehehe*

I'll drink to that!

_J
Jul 30, 2003, 06:24 PM
I'll drink to that!

This is TWO posts where we're in agreement Ness...it doesn't feel right for someone to agree with me/be on my "side". o_O

Ness
Jul 30, 2003, 06:28 PM
On 2003-07-30 16:24, _J wrote:
This is TWO posts where we're in agreement Ness...it doesn't feel right for someone to agree with me/be on my "side". o_O

Ther was a time wehn I wanted to have a flame section so I could settle it with him once an for all, but now I don;t even care enough to do anything. Sometimes he can be a pretty funny guy.

_J
Jul 30, 2003, 06:58 PM
Sometimes he can be a pretty funny guy.

Yeah. The Mr T thing was funny. But he has way too much time on his hands. @_@ I want it.

Ness
Jul 30, 2003, 07:02 PM
On 2003-07-30 16:58, _J wrote:

Yeah. The Mr T thing was funny. But he has way too much time on his hands. @_@ I want it.

The Mister T thing wasn't funny until he made fun of my site.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-07-30 17:03 ]</font>

_J
Jul 30, 2003, 07:11 PM
The Mister T thing wasn't funny until he made fun of my site.

*hehehe*...You got to take a little shit Ness. : ) Comne on, Mr T is badass.