PDA

View Full Version : shut the hell up a bout ninty

Kadavreski
Jul 29, 2003, 05:42 AM
for god sake s what did they do to you weirdos its ya problem not theirs

Mystil
Jul 29, 2003, 05:48 AM
Uhm....as far as I know, there's only ever been 2 rants thus far about Nintendo. And I agree with them on a more mellow level. Nintendo doesn't care about it's own products. It's a fact, for they unknowingly proved it themselves.

Kadavreski
Jul 29, 2003, 05:50 AM
yeah i know it was a bit of a botched job(no wave birds,or wiped 3rd party memory packs)but why do you rant about irrelivant things?????????????

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Jul 29, 2003, 09:00 AM
I think he is talking about the number Ninety (90)

Ness
Jul 29, 2003, 09:01 AM
On 2003-07-29 03:48, Silhouette wrote:
Uhm....as far as I know, there's only ever been 2 rants thus far about Nintendo. And I agree with them on a more mellow level. Nintendo doesn't care about it's own products. It's a fact, for they unknowingly proved it themselves.

*bows to Silhouette

You are my new master.

Golden_Force
Jul 29, 2003, 08:32 PM
It is crazy to state that Nitendo doesn't care about their games, when other companies produce more crap and discare more of it per month than Nintendo does in a year. And don't bash Nintendo for some third-party

PJ
Jul 29, 2003, 10:29 PM
On 2003-07-29 18:32, Golden_Force wrote:
And don't bash Nintendo for some third-party

To be more specific... you mean companies like...

Ubi-Soft, Activision and other 3rd Party Companies that made 1 game and then get out of business?

Amen to that!

Guile
Jul 30, 2003, 12:17 AM
It's all about the money.

Ness
Jul 30, 2003, 08:48 AM
On 2003-07-29 18:32, Golden_Force wrote:
It is crazy to state that Nitendo doesn't care about their games, when other companies produce more crap and discare more of it per month than Nintendo does in a year. And don't bash Nintendo for some third-party

I own all three systems and I can say that I enjoy me Xbox alot more than my GC swoley because of game quality. I think it's a mattter of opinion.

_J
Jul 30, 2003, 01:39 PM
It's all about the money.

Yes Guile, it is. But if you make something better (and thus more sellable), you are likly to find you will make more money. Nintendo have made more than a handful of mistakes that have cost THEMSELVES money - and annoyed customers. That is why people rant. Because they have made decisions that are totally stupid and illogical for their profitability, and for the customer. Morons.

Inu_Ranma
Jul 31, 2003, 12:59 AM
[/quote]

To be more specific... you mean companies like...

Ubi-Soft, Activision and other 3rd Party Companies that made 1 game and then get out of business?

Amen to that!

[/quote]

Ummm...Activision has made a lot more than a single game...
http://www.activision.com/en_US/home/home.jsp
They're actually a well established gaming company.

I, for one, haven't misliked any Nintendo games as of recent. Smash Melee's still one of the best tournament fighters I've played. Metroid Prime's hands down my favorite console FPS. Mario Golf is a vast improvement on its predecessor. Eternal Darkness is one of the best and most $*&$ing insane games I've ever played, and I've played a lot. Nintendo is slowly but surely getting themselves out of the mistakes that they made during the age of N64. Give them a bit of credit.