PDA

View Full Version : Dudes, is it just me or is Sega sick?

Nazo
Jul 30, 2003, 09:04 AM
Truly, forgive me if I'm wrong. But is it just me, or is Sega (or possibly Sonic Team) sick? I would suggest for you to take this moment to go and take a closer look at the outfits of FOnewearl and HUnewearl.

Most of you regard HUnewearl and FOnewearl as hot, and I have no objection to that. Point is- ...... is Sonic sick?

Malkavian
Jul 30, 2003, 09:08 AM
Well japanese are a bit more subtle in these things. games are full of hot chicks, since Tomb Raider basically.

Heero_Yuy0w0
Jul 30, 2003, 09:14 AM
Seriously what's wrong with that? If you dont like it dont play as a hu/fonewearl, simple as that.

lordinviso
Jul 30, 2003, 11:30 AM
It's not sick maybe its the way people dress on Pioneer 2. It's not like those dresses are gonna corrupt someones mind. Or will it...

satoshi1
Jul 30, 2003, 11:31 AM
It's just a game, if you can't stand how the characters look, then don't play it.

DukeElrond
Jul 30, 2003, 12:20 PM
I don't think I would label them as "sick," but rather "impractical." It doesn't seem like a good idea to wear a bathing suit to a monster infested planet. o.o;;

satoshi1
Jul 30, 2003, 12:22 PM
On 2003-07-30 10:20, DukeElrond wrote:
I don't think I would label them as "sick," but rather "impractical." It doesn't seem like a good idea to wear a bathing suit to a monster infested planet. o.o;;

It's very practical! Especially when you're going to the seaside. Take a nice, cool, refreshing dip in the ocean after killing some baddies.

_brainchild
Jul 30, 2003, 12:30 PM
HUnewearl's outfits are pushing it, but FOnewearl's are cute! (Loves FOnewearls)

What can Sonic Team say? Sex sell and the whole world is buying.

There are such things as battle dresses, but I kinda doubt the realism of battle short shorts, or battle fishnet panty hose.

Naagata_Clan
Jul 30, 2003, 01:41 PM
Hmm... maybe they decided to use the rules of Anime? you know, the less you were, the more invincible you are. I mean lets face it, FOnewearls get pretty dang strong with their spells. And I've seen a few HUnewearls out there that seem like they can dodge anything... maybe they just use GOD/Legs and a bunch of evade materials...

Micah
Jul 30, 2003, 01:46 PM
umm. yeah.. this world is fucked up

Benoit
Jul 30, 2003, 02:02 PM
It's just a game. Those outfits are just there for people who like it. And people on Pioneer 2 probably wear it, and like it. Again, it's a GAME.

Kanore
Jul 30, 2003, 02:07 PM
It's hentai bait. XD

PJ
Jul 30, 2003, 02:15 PM
Don't deny the cuteness of FOnewearl! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

They're very animeish type costumes.

Saiffy
Jul 30, 2003, 03:22 PM
u think thats sick play everquest there was a graphic bug that made all the chars naked even the wood elf chocks

Ness
Jul 30, 2003, 03:55 PM
whatever.