PDA

View Full Version : I HATE ALL DOGS!!!!

Kaos-Bringer-
Jul 30, 2003, 08:27 PM
MY GRANDMOTHERS FREAKING DOG JUS CHEWED UP MY PSO CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPEFULLY... IF MY GRANDMOTHER IS NICE ENOUGH SHE'LL PAY FOR IT.....

TheDarkRaven
Jul 30, 2003, 08:37 PM
God, that sucks. What kind of dog chews CDs? What's next, lightbulbs? Well, hopefully you get a new pso cd.

Bit
Jul 30, 2003, 08:38 PM
Be thankful it wasn't your memory card, if this is on GC.

ABDUR101
Jul 30, 2003, 08:49 PM
...so you left your PSO disc within chewing reach and you hate all dogs now? Real smart.

In that case, I hate all children, because all of my nephews have busted up atleast $200 worth of controllers. o_O

Dime
Jul 30, 2003, 09:12 PM
pwn3d.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 30, 2003, 09:19 PM
she'll probably pay for it

MasterJoel
Jul 31, 2003, 02:34 AM
top this! i hate cats because i am horribly allergic to them but my dad decided he wanted one anyway, and it gives me an asthma attack practially everyday, which is building up scar tissue! if i don't move out, away from the cat, in a few years, i could end up with lung disease! your disk and your controllers are insignificant to my lungs!

erhem... i am so cranky... i think i will go to bed before i horribly offend someone.

Artemidorus
Jul 31, 2003, 09:46 AM
Well, my littlebabydaschund is soooooo ADORABLE! No one can say they ate them if they see him! He even makes crapping cute!
Well he does! And anyway, tell your grandma and she'll certainly pay for it~maybe she'll feel really bad about it, and punish the dog, give you the $ for PSO, and more $ for another game! Just a nice hope for ya!

Weif
Jul 31, 2003, 01:00 PM
i was a late coming into pso and by the time i was hooked it was out of all the stores, if u cant find one i know that there r factory freash ones in circuit city website, i never went to circuit city for games b/c they suck sooo much and they never replenish; sooooo the have a freash stash in a warehouse somewhere n_n