PDA

View Full Version : Legit Give Away

Carhartt
Mar 22, 2001, 12:52 AM
I will be giving away my rare Mags, one per peson plz. They are not duped or hacked.

1-Soniti
1-Churel
1-Opa-Opa
1-Pian
2-Chao

All Mags have stats of:

Syn-120
IQ-200

Def-46
Pow-46
Dex-55
Mind-53

Again all Mags are legit none hacked none duped and 100% free, One per person, reply with which on you would like.

Arseassin
Mar 22, 2001, 01:10 AM
Can I have one that is best for Hunters. If I have to name one specifly them I guess I'll take the Pian.

Cypher
Mar 22, 2001, 04:16 AM
Hi i would like the Chao mag plz. But im still wondering why are you giving away free rare mags? I mean i know a lot people would trade them. I also don't know how you get so many. O wells plz respond if you would let me have a Chao mag.

Thanks

Carhartt
Mar 22, 2001, 09:36 AM
Ok, Arseassin you can have the Pian, and Cypher you can have the Chao.

The reason they are free is that I don't trade because of theives and I like to find my own stuff, and I find alot of cells/hearts when I go to other peoples games, so technically it is their turn to find them but I get them instead.

alpha
Mar 22, 2001, 10:19 AM
yay, perfect, i cant connect to the servers with my mag now, it was hacked, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif oh well. Can I have the Chao? Thanks in advance! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

RawRebel
Mar 22, 2001, 10:41 AM
Can I have 1 also? I'm mostly on at nite in oberon 1 through 6.

D_MaMBo
Mar 22, 2001, 11:34 AM
Hey, i'm a bit mag short since a nasty DC reset accident, can i get in on this? I have no preferance as to which one.
When/Where is this going to go down?
Thanks in Advance

[addsig]"purple">Purplenum</font> NUnewearl level 82

Neifirst <font color="red">Redria</font> NUnewearl level 33[/b]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: D_MaMBo on 2001-03-22 08:40 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: D_MaMBo on 2001-03-22 08:42 ]</font>

Drake
Mar 22, 2001, 12:58 PM
I would very much like the Chao... but if that's taken, could I have the Soniti or the Opa Opa, please?

Even if I don't get one, I think it's very nice of you to do this. ^^ Thank you!

flanagak
Mar 22, 2001, 01:25 PM
Are any of these left or are they all gone?
If not all gone I would gladly take one off your hands.

BigP
Mar 22, 2001, 02:08 PM
Hey, if theres anything left I'll take it. Even a low lvl mag. Thankshttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

SuperSaijin
Mar 22, 2001, 02:39 PM
can i have the opa opa please since i have to start at Lv1

Carhartt
Mar 22, 2001, 08:12 PM
Well thats all of them, here is the list of who gets what.

Arseassin-Pian
Cypher-Chao
Alpha-chao
D_MaMBo-Churel
Drake-Opa-Opa
RawRebel-Soniti

My appologies to flanagk and BigP who did not respond in time to get one, maybe I'll do this again sometime so keep an eye out.

I will probably be on most of Saturday 3/24/01, so those of you who got one of the Mags can look for me then, I will be in a game on Puck 9 titled Mags with a password of 625498. Oh and to get your Mag you must tell me which character you will be using if you don't I will not hand the Mag out to anyone.

Thank You

Omega_Zero
Mar 22, 2001, 09:32 PM
damn! i wanted that pian mag for my new force http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif oh well tell me when your gonna do this again.

Arseassin
Mar 22, 2001, 11:07 PM
My character name is Arseassin in the game.

ArtemisX
Mar 23, 2001, 01:48 AM
If you have any mags left, I'd love to have one. You can reach me on ICQ at 84161286, AOL IM at toastyhdd. If I'm on PSO, I'll be in Umnbriel 13.

Tkc613
Mar 23, 2001, 01:52 AM
You say none of the mags are duped or hacked. Ok, that means you used the cells and hearts on all of them.

But I find it extremely hard to believe that they aren't all dupes from the same original mag. All six of them with the exact same stats? Are they the same color too?

You found all the cells and hearts? How many hours have you played and where did you find them (difficulty, stage, enemy, game ID)?

I've played 400+ hours now and have not found a single heart or cell. Yes, I've played in all sorts of ID games, not just my own.

I'm not hating on you. I am just asking because I swear I'm doing something wrong if you can find six cells/hearts and I find none. And the odd point that all the mags are the same stats.

Cypher
Mar 23, 2001, 02:06 AM
Hi my character name is Cypher. I am a white Hucast at level 74-76. Hope to c you there. O yeah wut time would you be there?

taylor868
Mar 23, 2001, 03:03 AM
If any of the previous mag takers fall through, please let me know. Thanks.

[email protected]

Carhartt
Mar 23, 2001, 08:03 AM
Tkc613 to answer you when I find a mag I feed it the same way I feed all my mags so they all end up with the same stats, they may not lvl up on the same stat at the same time as the other one did but they end up at the same end stat. As for the cells and hearts its just how lucky you are (in real life) I guess. No they were not the same color when I found them but they now all look the same being I used the cells and hearts on them
Anyway just keep looking you find one sooner or later and as I said I might do this again if I find more extras.

alpha
Mar 23, 2001, 12:06 PM
ill be on most of saturday too, hopefully, im a green hucast L63, yellowboze. cya there!

Drake
Mar 23, 2001, 12:39 PM
Yay~! I'll be either Rae (red android Ranger, currently level 22) or Escaia (white human Force, currently level 69), and I should be around for most of Saturday, too. Thank you very much~!

Jandos
Mar 24, 2001, 05:18 PM
Hi,

I would like any mag (pref with lots of POW and MIND for my low level force) if there are none left its ok. You are very luck to find so many mag cells as I haven't found one!

James - usually on US 13 block 13

WickedAngel
Mar 24, 2001, 08:43 PM
I want the Opa Opa mag if it's still available. Email me please at [email protected] if your serious.

WickedAngel
Mar 24, 2001, 11:35 PM
I want the Opa Opa mag, if it's still available. My email is [email protected]

If your serious, thank you. If your not, then shame on your http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

ZeroX2K1
Mar 25, 2001, 01:03 AM
hey can i have a chao mag plz...i jsut lost my lvl 200 mag when i accidently dropped it and it was stolen..plz help me out..if u can im me at crzymnky01 or email me at [email protected][addsig]

9-Ball
Mar 25, 2001, 04:11 PM
I wouldn't mind an Opa Opa. E-mail me please.

Reaver
Mar 25, 2001, 08:06 PM
Its immensely frustrating knowing that I've gone through the Forest on V. Hard over 25x now searching for mag cells, only to see this guy who's apparently found every single mag cell the game has to offer. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

I really need to find someone who'll dupe me a friggin mag cell. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Drake
Mar 25, 2001, 09:53 PM
... I checked Puck 09 several times, but I seem to have missed you somehow. --;; I'll understand if you already gave away the Opa Opa, but if you didn't, I would still like to have it. Is there another time you'll be on?

Carhartt
Mar 26, 2001, 09:31 AM
Drake I'm on Puck 9 around 5(EST) so just look for me, and if you don't see me I'll be on next Saturday again. I only gave Cypher and D_MaMBo the mags I didn't see anyone else, so I'll try again Sat. after which I'll start to give them to other people.

alpha
Mar 26, 2001, 12:28 PM
i was on, i didnt see u, i amybe just stupid, what time next saturday, try to be exact as possible, and what time zone? i was on and off all day saturday, im a L67 Green Hucast.

DMXDOG
Mar 26, 2001, 01:33 PM
I want a SONITI. THNAKS!!!!
E-mail me where and when its going to take place at [email protected][addsig]

Chrono200
Mar 30, 2001, 06:04 AM
Hi My Name is Chrono I am a kind of "newbie", I would be wery happy if I could get one of your "rare" mags?? (If it is something left)

(pleas)

MVH
Chrono

HUmar lv.35

NukuNuku
Mar 30, 2001, 06:17 PM
Heck ^_^; I'd like the Churel, if you have it, didn't see anyone wanting it if not, thanks anyway ^_^

alpha
Mar 30, 2001, 08:54 PM
r u people dumb? he already stated who and when hes giving them too, so QUIT ASKING! read teh whole post before replying!, im sure he's sick of people still asking him by now!

Carhartt
Mar 31, 2001, 01:57 AM
Thanks Alpha, It was starting to get on my nerves.

dev1nsan
Mar 31, 2001, 05:20 AM
Now I'm not callin you a duper, hacker, or theif, well maybe theif......J/K. newayz you seem like a very nice guy Carhartt, I really want to know the truth, did you really find all those. I have a character with 300+ hours in it and I ain't found a single heart,cell or parts of any friggin mag. Did you find them on a quest, if so which one? ..................lucky son of a ...................

Chrono200
Mar 31, 2001, 06:46 AM
OK... I am sorry, I didn`t reed the ful post..

NukuNuku
Mar 31, 2001, 01:36 PM
I just love being called dumb, I'm not sorry for my post, I read and didn't see anything about a Chruel OR that this give away is over, you might want to put it up that it is so ppl with stop annoying you

Carhartt
Mar 31, 2001, 01:38 PM
dev1nsan, yes I really found them, but not on a quest. I posted before how I go from game to game online looking for these things. Well after you get the one you want, why keep the others.

BRENNANDER
Mar 31, 2001, 03:55 PM
Hi, i will be wery http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
if u gave me one of your nice mag.
dont care witch of them.
bye
brennander

Drake
Mar 31, 2001, 04:59 PM
I was just there, and I saw your game, but... it was locked, and when I tried the password you gave earlier, it said it was incorrect. ...So if you were wondering why nobody showed up, Carhartt-san, it's because we couldn't get in. ^^;;

Sleet1
Apr 1, 2001, 07:37 PM
I have a lv 200 madhu mag with like 125 pow so if you want toTRADE then PRIVATE MESSAGE ME PLZ

Carhartt
Apr 1, 2001, 07:37 PM
Ok ppl unless Arseassin and RawRebel message me in a few days (1 or 2) then the first two to respond after I let you know they didn't message, will have their pick of a Pian or Soniti. So keep watching (note: only those who respond here will get them, no private messages)

Milika
Apr 1, 2001, 10:46 PM
OK here's how it is. I had a lv 76 with just about every rare in the game and all this stuff when my vmu pooped for some reason! i dont' know why but now i had to get a new vmu and start over. sniffle. i really need a mag cause i don't have a clue how to raise one and quite frankly i suck at it. plz if u can spare gimmie a ring or whatever. if not i understand it can be annoying having all these ppl ask of u. don't worry i won't forget ur deed though and if not to me to someone else it is a really cool thing ur doing! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Razma
Apr 1, 2001, 11:46 PM
I'm pretty new to PSO, I'm only lvl 11 and could REALLY use a high power mag.... I will take anything!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif If I can have a mag it would be great. I agree w/ Milika, this is Very cool of you, PSO needs more ppl like u!!! I'll keep checking the post to see whats going on.... Thanks!!!!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Razma on 2001-04-01 21:55 ]</font>

jay_guy99
Apr 2, 2001, 08:21 PM
I know a lot of people have replied, but if there are any left, may I have one. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Carhartt
Apr 4, 2001, 07:29 AM
Ok ppl no one had responded. So that means I now have a Soniti and Pian left. to make it more fair who won't be able to respond right away, you can try to out bid each other. Note that if no one trys to out bid any one the frst two to respond get the mag they want.

Also if you bid make sure the item is legit

Ragnarok857
Apr 4, 2001, 09:00 AM
Would it be possible if you (or anyone) could give me a chao cell? Thanks if so

LogiKooL
Apr 4, 2001, 09:07 AM
Ill bid on the Pian, take any 3 items from below:

~~~~~~~~~~
WEAPONS - (all fully grinded)
>Chain Sawd
>Lavis Cannon
>Oritiagito (real agito)
>Stag Cutlery
>Spread Needle
>Heaven Punisher
>Pan Arm Blades
>Holy Ray

SLOTS
>God/Abillity's

RARE MAGS
>Pitri

LogiKooL
~{PSO ROCKS}~

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: LogiKooL on 2001-04-04 07:11 ]</font>

wolvie
Apr 4, 2001, 11:23 AM
I think this is some kind of april fools joke!

Setsuko
Apr 4, 2001, 12:30 PM
Can i have the Soniti mag...if u still have it. My lvl80 HUmar got delete by dc reset. Start new character with lvl 28 now...Really need that mag..thanks. Email me at [email protected][addsig]

Razma
Apr 4, 2001, 12:30 PM
What do you mean about out bidding? I'm confused about your message.... But could i have the soniti, since LogiKool wants the Pian? Or did you already pick who you are giving the mags to? If someone could help clear things up it would be great!

Carhartt
Apr 5, 2001, 08:16 PM
Razma in other words if two ppl want the same mag you have to make me a better offer then the other person to get it.

darkfalz50
Apr 6, 2001, 09:43 AM
ill take any one of those but would love chao

Razma
Apr 6, 2001, 01:11 PM
OH! I thought you were giving the mags away... It's ok, then Setsuko can have it! Thanks anyway!

Angel
Apr 8, 2001, 04:29 PM
I'll give you my stag for soniti

Carhartt
Apr 12, 2001, 07:36 AM
Ok, this will be closed soon, as of right now LogiKooL will get the pian, and Angel will get the soniti, so if you were thinking of trying to get one you better hurry up

W-Piss
Apr 12, 2001, 07:55 PM
I lost my old character...so can i please have a mag... Soniti

thanks

W-Piss
Apr 14, 2001, 04:34 AM
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE ANY ONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any one will do fine ..thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif email me at [email protected]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: W-Piss on 2001-04-14 15:58 ]</font>

Twiggy
Apr 14, 2001, 08:28 AM
Hey Carharrt - I would like one with big POW please - I am a Lvl.50 RaMar -
I would simply love to have a RARE mag -
Please tell me if I am eligible for any -
or get back to my e-mail - [email protected][addsig]

daveheats
Apr 14, 2001, 08:31 AM
ill take any mag of your hands m8. I can give you lots of material too if you want (about 15 or so).
peace
dave

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: daveheats on 2001-04-14 09:59 ]</font>

Grimfull
Apr 14, 2001, 11:38 AM
PLEASE CAN I HAVE THE OPA OPA? I had one but it was hacked. I miss it so...please...i will take good care of it! Email [email protected]. PLEASE...THANX!

Sunami
Apr 14, 2001, 03:21 PM
hey whats up i was wondering i i can have the pian mag thnx for beng so generous and i hope our paths may cross someday