PDA

View Full Version : My poor friend...

TheDarkRaven
Jul 31, 2003, 07:21 PM
My friend just got pso. He played it once at my place and fell in love with it. So he saved up his money for like, 4 months and bought a gamecube and a pso game. He called me every day to report on his status, like what level he was and what rares he found. He got to level 50. Corruption struck. His cousin turned off the power while it was saving and he lost his data. He was having so much fun, but it was taken away. He doesnt want to play it anymore. Curses.... Oh well, I'll just try to convince him to play again.

Benoit
Jul 31, 2003, 08:09 PM
I say he beats up his cousin. That's unforgiveable.

Ness
Jul 31, 2003, 08:20 PM
I gave up PSO along time ago.

TheDarkRaven
Jul 31, 2003, 08:20 PM
Sadly, he is forbidden to beat the jiz out of his cousin. Life is unfair.

Asuka_chan
Jul 31, 2003, 09:00 PM
He doesn't HAVE to torment his cousin. Directly, anyways. Tell him to be sneaky to make his cousins life hell. ^^

(I agree, it IS unforgivable)

Golden_Force
Jul 31, 2003, 09:06 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the corruption. I had a level 63 FOmar that had rares that most wouldn't expect to find until Ultimate. But, I eventually came back to the game and I now am the proud owner of a level 120 FOmar. Tell him to try a new character or just stick with the character he likes. If he tries hard, he can get to Ultimate in just a few days.

pixelate
Jul 31, 2003, 09:10 PM
Have him go to his cousin's house, call a phone sex service, and leave the phone off the hook. Amazing results!

TheDarkRaven
Jul 31, 2003, 10:12 PM
Why does there have to be corruption? I mean, if we put a man on the moon, ST could have made corruption non-existent.