PDA

View Full Version : Most Annyoing RARE Enemy!!!

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jul 31, 2003, 09:28 PM
I keep hearing stories about how rare enemies... How the Hildetorr is probably th most feared... or those rare Rappies somehow killed me... and most importantly, the damn thing gave me the big stiffy... Which one takes awhile to kill??? Which one kills YOU??? WHICH ONE IS STIFFED YOU?!?!? VOTE THE MOST ANNYOING ENEMY!!!!

TheDarkRaven
Jul 31, 2003, 10:25 PM
I pipe for pal rappies repeatedly to only get nothing. They constantly give me telepipes.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jul 31, 2003, 11:22 PM
that blows... Its like you're not doing anything at all... You use telepipes, but then those bastards give you telepipes back... its like you didn't even play...

Nai_Calus
Aug 1, 2003, 02:20 AM
Hildetorrs. It takes so bleeding long to get one of them, only to have it drop a fucking Antidote, that I've only seen four so far, and haven't even tried to look in ages. They just piss me off. -_- Well, let's hope PURPLENUM 'torrs aren't as bloody stingy as ORAN 'torrs when I get my RAmar to Ult and start looking for a Frozen Shooter for him. -_-;
Pouilly Slimes would annoy me, but they're actually one of the least boring enemies to pipe because you have to split them, which takes more than just repeatedly tapping the A button to cast Ryuker and go back through it. That and it only took eight of them to get a Lavis Cannon. >_>;

But yeah. 'Torrs. Hatred.

Diggerak
Aug 1, 2003, 06:47 PM
Eerg. Defanently 'torrs. my frist one ever killed me. Then the next two only droped a monomate and a Gladius.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Diggerak on 2003-08-01 16:47 ]</font>

TheDarkRaven
Aug 1, 2003, 07:35 PM
All rare enemies are cheap. They only care about appearing, then dropping nothing. After you kill them their ghosts make fun of you. Life in not fair when it comes to getting better stuff....

Soukosa
Aug 1, 2003, 08:27 PM
I hate the rare Rappies since you have to hit them afterwards to get your rare. If there's other enemies in the room or another wave coming, there's a chance you won't get a chance to hit them. I lost 2 Love Rappies that way when I was working on getting a Heart of Poumn. Argh.

santaslilreaper
Aug 4, 2003, 08:46 PM
man i jus hate those mil lillies. i just walk in the caves than bame paralyzed tthan hit im dead http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HUnewearl
Aug 5, 2003, 05:15 PM
aggg i voted the stupid hildetorr
ive piped 100 freaking times for this enemy and what happens

ill tell you what nothing nothing at all i want my magic rock "irrestia"

OnnaWren
Aug 5, 2003, 05:21 PM
Ian-Kun: Yes, Purplenum 'torrs are just as stingy.

Believe me, I should know. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

[EDIT: embarrassing typo]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OnnaWren on 2003-08-05 15:24 ]</font>