PDA

View Full Version : The Legend Of "......"

UltimateEnigma
Jul 31, 2003, 11:23 PM
About 40 years after Olga Flows Defeat...
...Deep in Forest 2 of Ragol....

...Their was a campfire,with two hunters named Zack and Xavier sitting in front of it. The cold wind blew hard on their backs,and it was raining. Zack was a 14 year old Skly Humar(level 5).And Xavier was a 59 year old Skly Humar(level 100.)Xavier was Zacks mentor and trainer. Zack asked Xavier to tell him one of his stories.Xavier said,"Alright...I'll tell you about the Legend of "...."

"A long time ago,when I was just a lad,I went on my 1st date,to the seaside,with this beautifil Fomarl named Fiona.We were just walked along the beach when a swarm of Gue's came out of the back of a jetty and sped toward us.Fiona used Foie on them while I hit them with my Slicer.After they were dead,I thought to myself-I've never heard of hostile creatures living in the seaside"

"All of a sudden,an enourmous Gue,which I later learned was called Gi Gue,flew past us,clutching a 9 foot sword in its legs!A Ramar was chasing it firing a Blaster as fast as he could.The Gi Gue blocked the blasts with a barrier,and then use Rafoie on the Ramar.The Ramar fell to the ground,and the Gi Gue swooped in on it.I jumped in front of the Ramar and gutted the Gi Gue with my Saber"

The Gi Gue shrieked, fell to the ground, and dropped the sword! Its body vaporized.The Ramar was laying on the ground with his skin burned to a crisp.Fiona tried to heal the Ramar but it was too late.
"Thank you....said the Ramar...but I am dieing..."
Xavier said,"Hold on...we can help you!"

The Ramar said,"LISTEN CAREFULLY!...Have you heard the name Flowen??"

"Yes,he is the missing military leader",said Fiona.

"Well,Flowen has lost his very soul...he was corrupted by a malicious virus...he is no longer human...he is a monster!",the Ramar went on...

"The only way to kill his demonic form is to use that sword laying on the ground over there...but you must unseal it 1st!"

The Ramar screamed as a pain went through his body.

Xavier asked,"How do we do that?!"

The Ramar said,"On the top of the tower...on the top of Central Cotnrol...is a Shrine with a pedestal in it...stick the sword in the pedestal,and say the password to unseal the Tsukurmiki J-Sword!"

"Whats the password?!",Xavier and Fiona said in unison.

The Ramar looked at them and said, ".....".
"Hello,we need that password!!", exclaimed Fiona!!

The Ramar said "I TOLD YOU IT! THE PASSWORD IS "....".You must fufill my dying wish,or that monster known as Olga flow will destroy the world..."

Then the Ramar passed away.

"Oh man...",said Xavier,"I just wanted to go out with you and now we have to save the world!"

He walked over to the J Sword and picked it up.It had a mysterious purple seal on it.

"Can you not think of yourself...and....uh me?...for a second!",Fiona said.Then she blushed.

"Well,lets head further inland,we have to go through the jungle,up the mountain,then up the cliffs to get to the shrine.",Xavier declared.

Fiona nodded her head yes,and they walked across the white beach into the Jungle.
__________________________________________________ ___
Thats part 1,I'll post part 2 soon.

This is going to have the funniest ending ever.
most people probally can already guess the "...." joke.

Ness
Aug 1, 2003, 07:52 AM

Logical2u
Aug 1, 2003, 07:55 AM
I agree with Ness, ......

K9999
Aug 1, 2003, 12:52 PM
The Legend of Max - ZZ

ABDUR101
Aug 1, 2003, 02:56 PM
Ramar and HUmar? =O

Reenee
Aug 1, 2003, 03:02 PM
Would you actually call your girlfriend a FOmarl if she really was one?