PDA

View Full Version : dont people have respect for others?

DualHydra
Jul 31, 2003, 11:24 PM
im the type of person that hates bkb and tjswords. i hang out in antares 8-1 and make games called "NO BKB/TJSWORD". anyway to the point. someone called Katra (LV58 HUcaseal) comes in and says. "No PsychoWands or LV30 Techs Right? cuz those are annyoing". when she said that i was using lv30 techs and p.wand. so i said ok lemme get my vulcs and go melee. i respected her opinion. later on like 10 mins a HUmar (Parn LV156) comes in and strats mass duping BKBs and TJSwords all over P2 and then comes down and then uses them...i instantly leave. why cant people respect how others feel and ruin the game for others...i just dont understand...WTF.

Lucas2k4
Jul 31, 2003, 11:26 PM
Because they are mean!

LifeOnTheEdge
Jul 31, 2003, 11:30 PM
Those people have issues. God, what should we do with them?!

Sinbon
Jul 31, 2003, 11:31 PM
people and cheaters are haters

lordinviso
Jul 31, 2003, 11:32 PM
Because messed up people like to cause annoyance, pain, and hatred.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 1, 2003, 12:06 AM
Can't you lock your games??? I wouldn't know because I'm an offliner, but it sound rude to jus drop in without respecting others peoples wishes...

AUTO_
Aug 1, 2003, 12:49 AM
On 2003-07-31 22:06, xHIGHONLIFEx wrote:
Can't you lock your games??? I wouldn't know because I'm an offliner, but it sound rude to jus drop in without respecting others peoples wishes...

Yes, you can PW games. But making an open legit game trying to meet new legits can be the most frustrating thing on...Ragol. About every time I make a legit game atleast 2 dupe users join before I get a full team of legits.

They act dumb like they don't know any better, but they just do it to piss you off.

FinalMasterM
Aug 1, 2003, 01:38 AM
Back on Dreamcast I was playing with a 2 people I knew in an open game, waiting on a 4th player to join.

Thus, one does. We ask him not to use any hacked weapons, he agrees and we go down to the ruins. Once there things are fine, we're all low level, making out way through without a problem. When suddenly the guy drops 3, +99 Spread Needles, saying we can use them to get through the ruins faster. We decline and ask him to put them away. He does so and we continue into a room with 4 Delsabers (the room in Ruins2 with the crystal in the center against the wall). Me and my 2 friends die instantly while he pulls out a spread, kills them, grabs our weapons and logs.

Now tell me... for what point, beyond being an ass, does the hacker have todo with our legit weapons? Probably nothing... so the only thing legit players can do is play locked games or just play offline. I know from experiance.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 1, 2003, 09:56 PM
That sucks... Rodney Dangerfield said it best... "No Respect..."

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 1, 2003, 10:03 PM
People have thier own opinions.

Mystil
Aug 2, 2003, 08:23 AM
Yea I respect people wishes, and most players I've encountered respect mine(being polite works you know). Just like when I'm in a game using a TJ, and a HUmar joins and uses a TJ, that makes it difficult for the 3rd or 4th player who are struggling to get hits, so I even things out by putting mine away and getting out my Twin Pyschos.

Basically, I repect thier wishes before they even ask. Usually the other TJ user would follow suit. Usually. Players that join games that are labled "no such and such/such" etc etc, and break the rules, are just instigators.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-08-02 06:24 ]</font>

Benoit
Aug 2, 2003, 11:04 AM
It was so bad back on Dreamcast, that there were people who thought that +99 and +254 weapons were legit. They claimed some weapons did go to that amount. Yeah, right.

OnnaWren
Aug 4, 2003, 05:53 PM
AFAIK, the Egg Blaster (DC) could be genuinely ground to +99... but other than that...

gamerdell7
Aug 4, 2003, 06:39 PM
Why not just make a game called"no idiots"?

santaslilreaper
Aug 4, 2003, 08:49 PM
lots of people do that to me to, it just sucks. some times i make a legit only quest than some person comes in and dupes soul banish. than uses a mix of ancient saber and varista.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: santaslilreaper on 2003-08-04 18:50 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Aug 4, 2003, 09:09 PM
Welcome to the online world/PSO.