PDA

View Full Version : Luck, Stupidity, and Glitches.

Logicone
Aug 1, 2003, 05:40 AM
Yay, my first topic, and my bi-weekly rant...

I had just logged into Xbox Live, noticing that my PSO disc was working better than usual. I took that as a good sign, yet, it was more of a warning of trouble to come.

After logging in with my lvl 83 HUmar i quickly found a Ult. game all ready in progress. When i entered, there were three others. one HUmar, and to RAmars. They were in the Mines 1, so i asked for a telepipe, and got into the game. After some amazing luck, i got to the boss with only dying three times. We fight the boss (lack of sleep is affecting my memory of names), and as it dies, i run under it to see if a item is dropped. It dropped a rare handgun, and the other HUmar had left by now. I couldnt equip it to see it, so we all went up to town. The other two began wondering if it was a Ruby Bullet, so i tekked it. First rare in Ultimate, and it was a Ruby Bullet. The other two immediatley jump on asking for a trade. In the end, i traded it off for a Yasminkov 999 +10, and a 3000 +60. Onto the ruins, and the reason for this rant. Im playing thru just fine, until we enter one room. As i said, my mind is blank on enemy names in Ult, but i was hit by two hands at once, and dropped to the floor, dead. At the same time i died, a teammate used his Photon Blast. My character was standing up, no weapon. Then, as te attack was about to happen, the sound came. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. The annoying sound that proves your game is frozen. So, i lost all the good items in my inventory. And now realized...i was ripped off. Excuse me while i beat my head against a wall. Thank you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif