PDA

View Full Version : >_< MY RENTS!!!!!!

Weif
Aug 1, 2003, 08:51 AM
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ok, this starts all the way back to the beggining of summer!

first my B-day is at the end of school rents take me out and i buy the broad band adaptor, ok , then i try to set it up.... no luck..... and dad is working lots more (new house) so im trying to find out how the heck to hook this thing up.....no luck..... then i FINNALLY LIKE IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS FIND OUR CABLE COARD!!!!! !~W00T~! now all i need is a rent to use a credit card..... first week, their where to sleepy (i can understand) after that i make my plee again...they say they will ask each other LATLY THEY R GETTING OFF EARLIER AND STILL NOTHING!!!!!!!! I WANT ONLINE!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH *explodes*

*edit by Abdur*
Don't mess up the tables by scrolling text.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-08-01 13:05 ]</font>

Allos
Aug 1, 2003, 10:34 AM
*cough*

Artemidorus
Aug 1, 2003, 03:01 PM
lucky li'l bastard. At least you have the chance to get online, I, on the other hand, can't even get connected cuz my cable modem is the wrong type for the adapter. Just ask your parents point blank and put them on the spot. So what about your 'rents? They, from my pov, have done nothing wrong or against you.

Ness
Aug 1, 2003, 04:49 PM
Are rents the same as parents?

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2003, 03:07 PM
oh...!! thanks, ness, now i get it...

weird kids and their language these days *mumbles*

Ness
Aug 3, 2003, 03:48 PM
On 2003-08-03 13:07, rena-ko wrote:
oh...!! thanks, ness, now i get it...

weird kids and their language these days *mumbles*

I took me awhile too.

Kizaragu
Aug 3, 2003, 04:57 PM
Ooooooooooh Rents as in Parents!
Nice to see I'm not the only one who didn't know what he meant. I must be getting old.
I'm 20 going on 80...

brillyfresh
Aug 4, 2003, 02:05 AM
i thought he was talking about his rent .... as for pa-rents, feel lucky that you don't pay the rent yet and they do, and when you can't be online because rent had to be paid so you could have a place to sleep, come back and rant about that too

hehe ...