PDA

View Full Version : problems with pso!

ICANSEEYOU7687
Aug 1, 2003, 02:30 PM
Pso is going downhill. Its an itemfest button masher... Anyone can come in now, and have all the best stuff. Everyones a god in pso. How manytimes have you been in a game, and the first thing someone says is, CAN I HAVE SOME FREE ITEMS!?

A few minuets ago, we were playing the long boring caves, Caves 3, I decided 2 split up, 2 help cover more ground...they find the boss, wut do they do, go without me! People like this are all over pso, are you one of them?

And rangers, they get spread needles, with 100% to wutever, and they KILL EVERYTHING, before u can lay a hand, that with duped power mats on them, makes them kill almost anything in a couple of hits...are you one of these people?

So wut if you have the badest stuff? wuts the fun in that? I CAN EQUIP THIS! I HAVE THIS!! I personally, would love to level up or trade, i have everything i need.

We just put our dog down...and im not having a very nice day, or will i for the next few days, so im just asking, please be considerate of other people, even if its just a game...

Daneaus
Aug 1, 2003, 02:59 PM
I know what you mean... it was like that back during the DC days... all that turned me off to online... thats why i havent spent the money to get a HL... or a broadband modem... There are good people still though, look at a good portion of the members here... they are legit people and they are fun and considerate to play with (or where back in the day, but doesnt seem like much has changed)... So yeah... I hope that you find some good people to play with... and sorry about your dog... that would suck royaly...