PDA

View Full Version : Don't be a stranger ;)

Cynosure_Zen
Aug 1, 2003, 02:49 PM
To me, a stranger is someone I thought I knew.

Doesn't it just disturb you when you think you know a person and it turns out that you...dont?
No one is a stranger until they stab me in the back...and I've been pretty fortunate in that I know hardly any of those kind.

Knoweth thy neighbor.

What's up?

gamerdell7
Aug 1, 2003, 02:58 PM
hm...Ill see you later.

Nerd
Aug 1, 2003, 03:45 PM
heyyyyyyyy....you.

s.TiNgEr
Aug 1, 2003, 03:49 PM
......ok......

Aredhel
Aug 1, 2003, 07:11 PM
I knew my friend Rob for about 3 years before I got to hear his real voice. In the 7th grade, his voice deepened, so (for some dumbass reason) he began talking in a really high pitched voice. It was great one day when he was being made fun of by some older kids about his high-pitched voice and out of nowhere he says "Fuck you!" in a really deep almost Barry White (*sigh*...) voice - he then proceeded to tear into their faults with this voice and has talked 'normal' ever since. Almost the weirdest thing I've ever witnessed...

Captain_Dude
Aug 2, 2003, 03:54 AM
On 2003-08-01 17:11, Aredhel wrote:
I knew my friend Rob for about 3 years before I got to hear his real voice. In the 7th grade, his voice deepened, so (for some dumbass reason) he began talking in a really high pitched voice. It was great one day when he was being made fun of by some older kids about his high-pitched voice and out of nowhere he says "Fuck you!" in a really deep almost Barry White (*sigh*...) voice - he then proceeded to tear into their faults with this voice and has talked 'normal' ever since. Almost the weirdest thing I've ever witnessed...

Neato! I gotta try something like that...

Me (high pitched and squeaky): Whassappenin?
Random dudes: What the fuck is with your voice?
Me (still high and squeaky): Nothing.
Random dudes: You got a fucked up voice, hah hah hah.
Me (Kargyraa): Oh, do I?

That would be fun...

Deep Voice = FUN!

Rest in Peace Barry White!

Ness
Aug 2, 2003, 09:24 AM
I knew these kids that picked on my because I never said anything back. Finally, I did say something back and they never picked on me again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-08-02 07:24 ]</font>

BOC
Aug 2, 2003, 10:30 AM
we are all just strangers in the end.

how much DO you really know about anyone??

perfect example, i've known my friends chris and gavin since we were 6 years old.

12 years later, i know a lot about both of them (and they know a lot about me). but i still find out stuff about them that i never knew.

course, if you asked me what a stranger was outright: i'd say its someone...who is strange.

PEACE!!!

s.TiNgEr
Aug 2, 2003, 10:31 AM
On 2003-08-02 07:24, Ness wrote:
I knew these kids that picked on my because I never said anything back. Finally, I did say something back and they never picked on me again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-08-02 07:24 ]</font>

Oh I know! You unleashed the fury of the six dots, right?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stinger08 on 2003-08-02 08:31 ]</font>

BOC
Aug 2, 2003, 10:49 AM
On 2003-08-02 07:24, Ness wrote:

what did you say back?

"listen up you wank shafts, i swear on the tit of the holy mary that if you even look in my direction that such as displeases me, i will proceed to insert a fish hook in your collective ball bag and hang you off the egde of a very steep cliff. but not before i first jam a sauldering iron up each of your nostrels."

cause if you said that, i wouldn't be surprized if they never bothered you again.