PDA

View Full Version : i hate bkbs tj swords and guld millas...

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 05:14 PM
i really hate them...everyone has one...that isnt cool...i REALLY hate them...does anyone HATE them as much as I do...i mean when i see one guy with one i start cussing at the guy or sometimes not in a mood for it so i just ignore him...then the guy is like SHIFTA DEBAND ME. im like no...go away. then he keeps on and on. then hes like...y? im like look at yourself. you have the "god like" weapon. why do you need shifta and deband. then they usally shut up. hehe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tidus_415 on 2003-08-01 15:25 ]</font>

Mystil
Aug 1, 2003, 05:58 PM
I have a legit BKB(that took forever to make) and the maximum damage I do with it is 300 per hit simple attack, 600 per hit hard attack. I only use it in Forest. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I don't hate it. But I use to back when I had nothing really good to use and everyone had it, killing everything in like 3 blows, with me standing there in the blood of an ememy I just missed.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I DO hate TJ-Swords though(I have a duped one though). But it varies to it's user. If a humar, I'm not going to be very nice to him, if he's doing 1200 per hard attack, usually killing a horde of Gillchichs in 2 blows. >_>

Just look at it like this:

Some of the uber weapons out there are only suitable for certain areas of the game. Though some people try to force potential of out them in the wrong area.(Why would one use a BKB in any area other than forest is beyond me. Especially Ruins, where they're going to cut you off after the third revolution *pound**pound*)

You could try asking them to use another weapon to make the playing field more easier for you? It's rare that a player might comply, but it's worth trying.

And your character does look awesome. o_o

TheDarkRaven
Aug 1, 2003, 07:39 PM
I am starting to see TJ's with 100% on all stats. Soon TJ's will be a weapon for all areas. All i have to say is, if someone has one and is taking all the exp, just use rafoie and you will at least hit all enemies near by.

muff
Aug 1, 2003, 07:49 PM
Or jellen and zalure.

Captain_Bob
Aug 1, 2003, 07:58 PM
I don't even know what the heck those thingamabobs are. I'm confused.

TheDarkRaven
Aug 1, 2003, 08:00 PM
They are weapons of mass doom and pain. Weeeeeee!! Have a nice day. This message will now self-destruct......boom.

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 09:28 PM
its fine if your like lv125 and up and you have a legit bkb...but if your below that....

Slicer238
Aug 1, 2003, 10:23 PM
I'm level 115 and I have a *LEGIT* 20% hit Ice Vulcan+9 fear my ubernees, Yes it is LEGIT.

odie2088
Aug 1, 2003, 11:39 PM
well, i have a tj, bkb, but not guld millas, i dont see the big friggin deal, so they're strong, who gives? i dont, sure i use them, and i can pull off a full combo in ruins with a bkb, and i try not to use them online, if thats what matters. sure, i use my bkb and tj if evryone else is, since they wont really care, but if not, i usually just use twin chakram or asuka, but sometimes a bkb...and as soon as i get a blue black stone, im usin on my monkey king bar so i have a LEGIT bkb, if that makes it any better, and id like to get a sealed j-sword to unseal it....but hey, im a internet choob, even though im lvl 102, and have nearly 200 hours on my main character, i try to be nice and not use "god-like" weapons online, since a majority are duped (which i dont really see why it makes a friggin difference) and are ice vulcans rare? if they are....well, i have burning vulcans+9 and geist vulcans +9

DualHydra
Aug 2, 2003, 12:26 AM
i have *legit* 55 hit% Fire vulcans...PWNED

Inu_Ranma
Aug 2, 2003, 12:29 AM
Guld Milla isn't even that great of a weapon....

Aero_Ruisu
Aug 2, 2003, 12:56 AM
I only hate Guld Milla because once someone ever gets it legit no one will believe them when they say it is legit. plus I wouldn't trust anyone with Guld milla before level 180 my friend has been looking for Guld only hasn't even started on Milla and is level 177. as far as I am concerned the gun doesn't DOESN'T exsist. and they are the best mechs in the game however I would perfer S-Rank mechs they are great and far easier to get plus I can name them =)

Firocket1690
Aug 2, 2003, 03:31 AM
ooohhhh ....

I have a [legit] bkb +79, and a Sealed J [legit]
I kept the bkb at +79 so I could prove that I made the damn thing.

but seriousely, almost anyone can walk into vega and scream I want a bkb I want a bkb!!
then they get it along with the popular 195POW DC mag, and a few god/pow slots....

it's a pain ....
welcome to the world of legit VS dupe(r) (user)

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bday.gif

ChibiMyu
Aug 2, 2003, 04:20 AM
I hate BKB, DBL Cannons, Spread Needles, Frozen Shooters, Guld Milla, all Dark weps (like Dark Flow), but only when it's other people using them. If I'm using them, it's fine with me. Big hypocrite, aren't I? Actually I only use the duped ones offline or with my friends. I play nice with the other boys and girls when I'm in an open game. It's called respect. Of course I do like to get back at all the rude people who activate boss warps and hog exp. Let's not talk about my evilness.

Really, those weps wouldn't be so bad - if they weren't so common and had such insane powers. The weps I want the most are yamigarasu and crazy tune, and when I finally get them, I won't care about the sucky stats. I'll use it anyway because I think they are cool weps. And my favorite mags aren't the "rare" ones either. I raised a legit white sato the first week GC PSO came out in the US. Now there are hacked ones everywhere. How are you supposed to get 5/195/0/0 satos anyway??? They are supposed to have a combo of at least 50 dex and def. You do the math. Stick with original stuff like yaksa and andhaka. You rarely see those mags. Now that's what I call rare.

Mystil
Aug 2, 2003, 08:29 AM
On 2003-08-01 22:26, Tidus_415 wrote:

Wise guy eh? And you too slicer!(no pun, and no gender assumption)

WELL I have a LEGIT 35% hit CHAOS 9 STAR VULCAN+9, an ARREST 9 STAR VULCAN+9 and a BLIZZARD 9 STAR VULCAN+9~30% hit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif PWNED

polishedweasel
Aug 2, 2003, 10:54 AM
On 2003-08-01 22:29, Inu_Ranma wrote:
Guld Milla isn't even that great of a weapon....

*slaps*

What are you? Some kind of fucking idiot? Stealing 120HP per hit isn't good? *slaps again*
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif you n00b.

Artemidorus
Aug 2, 2003, 12:17 PM
Well, since I'm not online and I've never even seen those weapons used before, I think I'll just compliment your character. She's totally coolio looking! yay!

Slicer238
Aug 2, 2003, 06:43 PM
On 2003-08-02 06:29, Silhouette wrote:

On 2003-08-01 22:26, Tidus_415 wrote:

Wise guy eh? And you too slicer!(no pun, and no gender assumption)

WELL I have a LEGIT 35% hit CHAOS 9 STAR VULCAN+9, an ARREST 9 STAR VULCAN+9 and a BLIZZARD 9 STAR VULCAN+9~30% hit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif PWNED

GUY AND OMFG YOU GOTTA DUPE ME ONE!! (all sarcasim intended)

Mystil
Aug 2, 2003, 08:07 PM
LOL! No I will not do no such thing! Go out and find your own! It's actually harder than it seems ;_; mostly can be found after beating Gal Gryphon.(All the boxes almost always have ???? Vulcans)

Inu_Ranma
Aug 2, 2003, 08:35 PM
For a Ranger, I personally believe that Snow Queen and the Dark Meteor are great weapons. Much more useful to someone who does not much damage then a weapon that can only hit one enemy at a time.

odie2088
Aug 2, 2003, 10:56 PM
well, i don't see the big deal with the whole duped/legit thing, i dont see why it matters, i mean, if someone comes up and goes, you want (insert wanted rare name here)? are you gonna be all "legit" about it if they say they'll dupe you one, and just say, no, i'm legit! i wouldn't, but maybe it's because im red box happy...my friend says im greedy when i wanted more than 1 red box from ult forest...

Benoit
Aug 3, 2003, 12:00 PM
Duping just isn't right. That doesn't need an explanation if you have enough insight.

DualHydra
Aug 3, 2003, 04:13 PM
looks like odie2088 is one of those sad tj sword people.

Mixfortune
Aug 4, 2003, 03:49 AM
And all this time I thought the players were the
ones duping the items, not the items themselves.

And really, if you can't pull of a double saber
combination (Demo, BKB) in any area, you need
serious Hunter training.

Now, I am Legit, and I don't own a BKB or Guld Milla or Double
Cannon or anything like that, but I can tell you
that if I did (get them Legit), then I probably wouldn't take
it out anyways for risk of losing it to FSOD, I'd
just use it offline. Now, if I was playing with
people I didn't know, I probably wouldn't bother
using my best weapons anyways, but at some point
in time, your weapon won't matter. You'll be able
to kill lower enemies of ultimate in a combo with a Double Saber or Twin Brand
if you wanted to.

If I'm playing with people I know, I'd encourage
them to fight like they SHOULD fight, curse it all,
and go all out with guns blazing and heads flying,
regardless of the experience I get, cause, lo and
behold, it's more FUN that way.

And my legit Demolitions own all areas, thank you
very much, with no complications to pulling of its
combo. It's all in the wrists http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Now, there is no need to hate the weapons,
The trick is to hate the abusers.

FYI- Saber +35 = Da Uba 1337!!1!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-08-04 01:50 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Aug 4, 2003, 04:50 AM
FYI- Saber +35 = Da Uba 1337!!1!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-08-04 01:50 ]</font>

noooooooooo !!!!!

don't tell people that !!!
that was the blade that got my arse into ULT !!111
really, I saved it JUST for the VH falz