cure/slow
cure/poison
cure/shock
electro frame
aura field
smoking plate
gods shield genbu
soniti mind mag

i need relatively good hunter weapons for my new character, love heart and safety heart. I also need a flight fan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhoneyMcRingRing on 2003-08-01 19:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhoneyMcRingRing on 2003-08-01 19:29 ]</font>

Smile
Aug 1, 2003, 08:55 PM
interested in yas 7000, hpunisher, cure/shock.

see my tradelist which is somewhere in this forum for my list, but i have good hunter weaps for noob up to "high level" (chain sawd, sange&yasha for example)

my list
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=58997&forum=2&54

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Smile on 2003-08-01 18:57 ]</font>

PhoneyMcRingRing
Aug 1, 2003, 09:05 PM
i need asuka morning glory and chain sawd, however im a bit fond of my cure/shock, it helps so much on volt opt on ult.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhoneyMcRingRing on 2003-08-02 08:31 ]</font>

ZeroPhantasy
Aug 2, 2003, 04:31 AM
hehe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif you got that burritoe thing from the simpsons. anyway i got tha love and safty heart you need check my profile for anything you need.even tho the safty /love heart isn't up on my items for trade list i got it for trade.

PhoneyMcRingRing
Aug 2, 2003, 10:02 AM
sorry dont have any of it.

the simpsons are great!

Smile
Aug 2, 2003, 10:07 AM
i could let go of a chain sawd if u want...

PhoneyMcRingRing
Aug 2, 2003, 12:57 PM
i dont need chain sawd anymore guys, really just flight fan, the love/saftey heart, and some other decent hunter weapons.

Smile
Aug 2, 2003, 04:04 PM
do u still want the morning glory?

PhoneyMcRingRing
Aug 2, 2003, 09:13 PM
yes

kainanthony
Aug 3, 2003, 04:12 PM
i have a flight fan and love heart and saftey heart for trade would like your aura feild god hand and god shield genbu for trade pm me if ur interested

PhoneyMcRingRing
Aug 3, 2003, 09:37 PM
hmmm, i might be getting everything i need, but if i dont ill pm as soon as possible.

hoosier5x
Aug 3, 2003, 10:39 PM
Hey PhoneyMcRingRing -

I just have to say what you did for that fella on the Xbox forums was pretty nice and if there are ever any items you need, just send me a PM.

Smile
Aug 4, 2003, 02:13 AM
hey i got a pair of asukas with 25% dark...do u want those?

PhoneyMcRingRing
Aug 4, 2003, 03:44 PM
thanks for your consideration hoosier, but i think ill be ok for the time being, apparently that person on the forums just had all of his characters deleted and therefore did not need the items i have. So, unfortunately my kindness was gone to waste, fortunately he did not accept my items yet so if he ever needs them ill be waitin'.

i dont really need the asukas yet, my hunter is way too low leveled and i have plenty of other weapons for her now, so sorry i dont need the asukas as of now.

Smile
Aug 4, 2003, 03:52 PM
heh my ranger cant use the hpunisher either for 20 or so levels (unless i grab the davil's tail). anyways if u ever need asukas i have 2 of em so i can trade one.

you mentioned u hav force weapons, do u have anything for melee-ing forces (not elysion or holy ray plz)? i just found out my FO makes a pretty good hunter. i could trade u the morning glory for a good melee fo weapon.

btw is trading good on teh xbox forums?

PhoneyMcRingRing
Aug 4, 2003, 05:39 PM
just got a morning glory, sorry.

PhoneyMcRingRing
Aug 4, 2003, 09:20 PM
well people respond pretty quick so its kinda easier. But there are plenty of jerks on the xbox forums, many who just for no reason post insulting things in topics. But most of the users there are cool.