PDA

View Full Version : am i famous?

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 08:58 PM
well am i famous yet? huh huh huh well am i?

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 1, 2003, 09:01 PM
uhhh... no?

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 09:05 PM
ok wait....

>_>
<_<

how about now?

Dime
Aug 1, 2003, 09:05 PM
No, but here's an interesting tidbit, most people weren't famous until after they died.

So my suggestion is, DIE.

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 09:12 PM
*dies*

am i famous yet?

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 1, 2003, 09:15 PM
Go here: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=61211&forum=14&start=15
and answer the last post I made on there.

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 09:18 PM
wait i just remembered...im in the ragol ring pic...am i famous now? PLZZZZ let me be famous

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 1, 2003, 09:19 PM
Seriously if I say your "famous" will you be happy?

Micah
Aug 1, 2003, 09:21 PM
im lonely

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 09:24 PM
YES SAY IM FAMOUS! GET ON YOUR KNEES AND CRY AND SAY IM FAMOUS...please...

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 1, 2003, 09:29 PM
I'll say your famous, but im not gonna cry and all that nonsense.

Dime
Aug 1, 2003, 09:30 PM
Your mood is funny tidus, you're pissed at all the dupes yet you use a Sato and Asuka. And flame garment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dime on 2003-08-01 19:31 ]</font>

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 09:35 PM
to correct you dime...my sato is legit and my asuka too. sato has 10 100 60 30. i found asuka from barba ray ultimate from my ID offline. btw i dont have a flame garment thats me doing foie with a handgun in my other hand...so....HAAAAA IM RIGHT AND j00 BE WRONG. MUUHAHA IM SO 1337.

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 1, 2003, 09:38 PM
i can type numbers too! 53435135463513246840000...

Dime
Aug 1, 2003, 09:48 PM
I never said they were dupes, just said they're as common as the things you hate. You assumed, silly boy. Assuming makes you look like an ass.

Dime
Aug 1, 2003, 09:52 PM
Also, Pinkals cant make Sato, I just noticed this. So I doubt it is legit.

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 09:55 PM
so it doesnt make it legit making a lv1 FOmarl and giving the lv99 whatever and feeding 1 monomate? IM RIGHT AGIAN. GOD IM SO UNO TRES TRES SEITE! (translation 1337)

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 1, 2003, 09:57 PM
Now back on TOPIC. Like in the other post I've submitted. *Points at other post* . NO.

Trickstr
Aug 1, 2003, 09:57 PM
hm why the second picture makes her look like a slut

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 10:04 PM
GOD COME ON ADMIT IT

[i]im famous.[i]

me > j00

Dime
Aug 1, 2003, 10:08 PM
Your hunewearl didn't pay for the monomate, therefore it is not legit. I win. You lose, silly boy.

Also, my original point still stands, but I guess you've already accepted it.

Damn, I'm leet.

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 10:29 PM
SO WAIT!!!!

>_>
<_<

since im not legit does this make me famous?

Dime
Aug 1, 2003, 10:35 PM
No, it makes you a nobody, because you blend in with the crowd since they're all un-legits. You have lost all chance of being famous.

Sorry.

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 10:37 PM
umm well...does it make me famous that i can dupe using the lady in the medical center in ep1?

Dime
Aug 1, 2003, 11:07 PM
No, not at all. It actually sends your fame into negative points.

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 11:13 PM
OK WAIT. so if my points go REALLLLLLLY LOW. can i be famous for being the lowest person?

Dime
Aug 1, 2003, 11:18 PM
No. There's a set limit, you can't go lower than -500. But others such as Osama, Martha Stewart, monkey eared bitch from Everyone loves raymond, can go to -900.

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 11:33 PM
ok that sucks...so...um.....

>_>
<_<

-_-

am i famous now?

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 11:34 PM
o wait did i mention im in the ragol ring pic....that makes me famous! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ME > DIME

Dime
Aug 1, 2003, 11:38 PM
No one knows its you, and no one knows that pic. So no you aren't famous.

ME > Everyone else at psow

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 11:59 PM
THATS MEEEEEEEE

http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/Image065.jpg

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

(all the way in the back...with the repeaters)

Mechashadow
Aug 2, 2003, 01:10 AM

Dime
Aug 2, 2003, 01:14 AM
No, not famous.

DualHydra
Aug 2, 2003, 01:17 AM
im more famous than tupac.

MasterJoel
Aug 2, 2003, 02:57 AM
in fact, before this, i hadn't even heard of you.

and another thing, anything the game lets you do (not a glitch) isn't cheating. it doesn't matter if the FO paid for the monomate or not, what does matter is that he got the money for the monomate or found the monomate using ways that were legit... this means no duping monomates (why would you want to anyway) or duping money (this is easy to find too). trading between your characters or with other people isn't cheating unless one or both of the items were duped/hacked. the monomate comment was the stupidest thing i have ever heard, seeing as how a character starts with monomates anyway. now, what would be cheating (not legit), would be using a glitch or cheat device (such as the earlier said method with the rx ladies) to dupe. ok, i'm done ranting in a forum that isn't the rant forum... i have been so cranky lately...

polishedweasel
Aug 2, 2003, 03:00 AM
I was gonna say something smartass, but I'm too tired..meh.

Ness
Aug 2, 2003, 07:59 AM
We all know that I'm the most famous person here.

Dime
Aug 2, 2003, 12:55 PM
On 2003-08-02 00:57, MasterJoel wrote:
in fact, before this, i hadn't even heard of you.

and another thing, anything the game lets you do (not a glitch) isn't cheating. it doesn't matter if the FO paid for the monomate or not, what does matter is that he got the money for the monomate or found the monomate using ways that were legit... this means no duping monomates (why would you want to anyway) or duping money (this is easy to find too). trading between your characters or with other people isn't cheating unless one or both of the items were duped/hacked. the monomate comment was the stupidest thing i have ever heard, seeing as how a character starts with monomates anyway. now, what would be cheating (not legit), would be using a glitch or cheat device (such as the earlier said method with the rx ladies) to dupe. ok, i'm done ranting in a forum that isn't the rant forum... i have been so cranky lately...

Nah, he got the monomate from a different character, without paying him back. Legit would be trading a monofluid or something else for it. But that's just getting technical.

Asuka_chan
Aug 2, 2003, 01:17 PM
*cough* *BLINK*

DualHydra
Aug 2, 2003, 01:22 PM
does this mean im famous now?

Asuka_chan
Aug 2, 2003, 01:26 PM
I don't think so.

Dime
Aug 2, 2003, 01:35 PM
On 2003-08-02 11:17, Asuka_chan wrote:
*cough* *BLINK*

*lifts leg*

*takes a piss*

MasterJoel
Aug 2, 2003, 03:56 PM
On 2003-08-02 10:55, Dime wrote:

Nah, he got the monomate from a different character, without paying him back. Legit would be trading a monofluid or something else for it. But that's just getting technical.

wait... let me see if i am understanding you correctly.

pso is a pair of pants. your characters hold things, like pockets. the item in question is two dollars, about the worth of a monomate (50 meseta). ok, here goes! you have two dollars in your left pocket. you take out the five dollars, and put it in your right pocket. did that break the law (game mechanics)? was that stealing or copying the money? no, you just switched pockets. i really don't think that is breaking the law. your legit or not rule would say that that is unlawful.

or even between two people. i have the two dollars in question. you need the two dollars for a candybar (monomate). i am your friend, and lawfully got the money from working (killing a monster). i gave you the two dollars from my right pocket, and gave it to you, and it went into your right pocket and you purchase a candybar with it. is that stealing? is that duping or breaking the law? no, i just gave you a candybar. under your rule, you would say that that was wrong of me to give you money, even if the money in question was recieved by lawful (not duped or hacked) means.

so, you see, i am really not understanding how you came to this conclusion. even if you were moving something rare from pocket to pocket, such as lets say a free mcdonalds ice cream cone coupon (asuka), you still aren't doing anything unlawful. or if i gave you the coupon in question (i probably wouldn't unless i had more than one or i didn't like ice cream and you were my friend), it still isn't unlawful.

so, yeah, try to explain this to me. please. i just am not understanding this.

Trickstr
Aug 2, 2003, 04:49 PM
Asuka you waste good space with your b;inking do it somewere else

Asuka_chan
Aug 2, 2003, 06:05 PM
I don't know what brought THAT on, but since this is the "spam" forum...

*cough* *BLINK*

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 2, 2003, 06:34 PM
This is getting ridiculous.
Tidus, you bible-loving bastard(j/k), in order for one to be famous on the PSOWorld website, you have to have done something to catch the interest of a lot of people, something incredibly stupid which would bring about the "bad kind" of famous, or helped the site in some way (if anyone wants to add to this, feel free, I was too lazy to add any more ways). As far as I know, you have done nothing like the above, so no, you are not yet famous.
Anyway, I agree that your Sato, Asuka, etcetera are legitimate, but your HUnewearl is in desperate need of a breast reduction. I can just imagine the back strain she must be suffering!
Happy Flaming!!

Ness
Aug 2, 2003, 06:38 PM

Dime
Aug 2, 2003, 07:21 PM
On 2003-08-02 13:56, MasterJoel wrote:

pso is a pair of pants. your characters hold things, like pockets. the item in question is two dollars, about the worth of a monomate (50 meseta). ok, here goes! you have two dollars in your left pocket. you take out the five dollars, and put it in your right pocket. did that break the law (game mechanics)? was that stealing or copying the money? no, you just switched pockets. i really don't think that is breaking the law. your legit or not rule would say that that is unlawful.

or even between two people. i have the two dollars in question. you need the two dollars for a candybar (monomate). i am your friend, and lawfully got the money from working (killing a monster). i gave you the two dollars from my right pocket, and gave it to you, and it went into your right pocket and you purchase a candybar with it. is that stealing? is that duping or breaking the law? no, i just gave you a candybar. under your rule, you would say that that was wrong of me to give you money, even if the money in question was recieved by lawful (not duped or hacked) means.

so, you see, i am really not understanding how you came to this conclusion. even if you were moving something rare from pocket to pocket, such as lets say a free mcdonalds ice cream cone coupon (asuka), you still aren't doing anything unlawful. or if i gave you the coupon in question (i probably wouldn't unless i had more than one or i didn't like ice cream and you were my friend), it still isn't unlawful.

I didn't read any of that, so I hope you had fun typing it.

DualHydra
Aug 2, 2003, 07:42 PM
i have pants too...does that mean im famous.

MasterJoel
Aug 3, 2003, 02:09 PM
On 2003-08-02 17:21, Dime wrote:

On 2003-08-02 13:56, MasterJoel wrote:

I didn't read any of that, so I hope you had fun typing it.

not really... i kept disconnecting and having to retype all of it. i hate life.

Dime
Aug 3, 2003, 02:24 PM
*snickers*

The_Hero_Of_Time
Aug 3, 2003, 02:36 PM
Am I famous?

Dime
Aug 3, 2003, 02:44 PM
On 2003-08-03 12:36, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
Am I famous?

No, no one loves you. Die.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Aug 3, 2003, 03:00 PM
On 2003-08-03 12:44, Dime wrote:

On 2003-08-03 12:36, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
Am I famous?

No, no one loves you. Die.

If I take you down with me.

DualHydra
Aug 4, 2003, 06:44 AM
hey...
>_>
<_<
i just courrupted... am i famous now? even tho courruption sucks...

DarkShinjaru
Aug 4, 2003, 12:13 PM
If I know you= you're famous

I know none of you, meaning you arent famous.

And the first thing I noticed in the ragol ring pic awhile back was the HUne's frontal traits, never did notice the name.