PDA

View Full Version : Recovering from corruption

ValiusTrigger
Aug 2, 2003, 12:27 AM
Ok, I am on Game cube and I know that this is begging but I hope someone will understand what corruption is like and will help me out. I need the Items listed below, please help.

1st One of every God unit.
2nd One of every Cure unit.
3rd A Lum. field with good DEF.
4th A Arura Field with good Def.
5th I don't know witch Flowns sword (Take's TP for special) I had two, one with 100% on everything but native and one with 100% on everything but A. beast.
6th Two TJ sword's with the same %'s as the Flowns sword above.
7th Holy Ray with 50% hit
8th Dark Flow Had %'s in the 90's and had 90% hit.
9th L&K14 Combat with good hit %
10th One Perfect/resist
11th Two Dark Link Partsain had same as the Flowns Sword.
12th A Black sato Mag with 100 Def and 100 pow
13th A Pink sato Mag with 200 mind, (someone's going to have that for sure)
14th I think it was a Master sytem with 195 Mind.
15th Standstill Shield with good Def.
16th Kasami Bracer with good Def.
17th Regen. gear adv.
18th Delsaber buster and Shield of Delsaber
19th Dark Bridge
20th Psyco Wand
21st invis. guard
22nd all lvl 30 techs and that Tele pipe casting tech and anti lvl 7.
23rd Magical Peice.
24th PB/Create
25th DF field with good def.
26th Mats! one of each will do.

I have nothing to give you in return, but it will be extremely Appreciated if you can help me out.
Please PM me. or E mail me at [email protected]

Thank you guys..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ValiusTrigger on 2003-08-02 12:55 ]</font>

Storme
Aug 2, 2003, 10:22 AM
Ok, so let me get this straight.
-You want all the God Units- Hard enough. I've worked forever just to get two legit.
-You want the Cures. I have 1. Cure/Shock. I've played 150 hours, I'm legit.
-Several Hunter's items, better than what I have at level 105. And your asking for two of some, and for people to give them to you for free.
-Guns with hit %s. I use these as valuable trade items to get what I need legitly. No chance in hell I'm giving them away.
-Two Satos. One with pretty nice stats, one that's hacked. We don't use hacks or dupes here, buddy. Some might, but don't flat out ask for a hacked item. And damn it, it took me along time to get a Sato the way I wanted it. Why would someone just give one to a guy whose asking for the better half of the items in the game.
-And while we're on the subject of mags.. a celled Mag, with 195 mind, that would also take a while to make. Once again, you want this for free?
-"15th Standstill Shield with good Def.
17th Regen. gear adv."
These are items I'm still working hard to find and trade for. And once again you want this for free?
-You want even more rare gear, this time including the rare Psycho Wand, and Magical Piece. I piped forever for a Psycho Wand. And you want all this for free?
-All highest level techs. You realise that some peopel trade for along time to get the level 30s? You realise that they're actually worth something? That everything on this list is actually worth something?
-"26th Mats! one of each will do."
And flat out stating you're a duper by asking for one of each mat.
-People work for these items. People spend hours piping, trading, and doing quest runs to get a fraction of what you've demanded here. What the hell are thinking, seriously?
You corrupted? Then go to the Salvation Army threat. Don't come here, ask for some of the best items, dupes, and hackes, just cause you think you deserve it.

PhoneyMcRingRing
Aug 2, 2003, 10:35 AM
that is more than most good players inventories, its more than mine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif NO ONE will give it away for free unless he is a hacker/duper.

klepto
Aug 2, 2003, 10:49 AM
thats what hes expecting

Brett
Aug 2, 2003, 10:51 AM
i'm a duper and I still wouldn't give all those things away free unless it's a good friend that corrupted in which case I'd give more than that.

ValiusTrigger
Aug 2, 2003, 02:28 PM
1st I had 600 plus hours on the game!

2nd I know some of you are stingy even thou you have 3 of one of those item's or even thou your a Duper or know a duper and can get those back!

3rd I always tried helping out those I knew corrupted, thats a PSO community and thats what a PSO community would do.

4th you cant trade and call yourself legit! Those I items I asked for above lots of people had and it was easy to get them from trading or from my friends I just can?t find them any more since every thing got deleted!

5th Wait for the day you have 600 plus hours on the game! You have every thing you want! And you have lots of friends not just any people actual people you can call PSO friends. Then to be purposely FSOD then corrupted and to lose it all!

6th Thats about the only thing thats going to get me back on line ever again...

7th errrr.. never mind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ValiusTrigger on 2003-08-02 12:31 ]</font>

Lucas2k4
Aug 2, 2003, 02:32 PM
People wont just hand away items that they worked hard for....

ValiusTrigger
Aug 2, 2003, 02:44 PM
I did if I knew that it was a person that got corrupted, and I did it with out a care in the world.
So did about 7 of my friends.

We didn't just give free stuff, we gave it to people we knew were corrupted.

in fact thats what I spent most of my last hours doing because alot of people were geting corrupted at that time.

Tenton
Aug 2, 2003, 06:59 PM
i can understand why u need god unit, cures, and mate...but what did u need all whose super weapon lv 30 techs for?? its not like u can use them now.

and i do understand how it is to be corrupt, i just get FSOD 2 days ago(400 hours not as much as urs but this is the 2nd time in the same memery card)>.< i m still rebuilding my chars. Well i guess my case its better, i get stash chars that full of stuffs(most of ur list i guess). But i have hard time to collect all those guild cards(3 page of nice players that i had play with>.<)

ValiusTrigger
Aug 2, 2003, 08:15 PM
At least someone understands one of the main things
"But i have hard time to collect all those guild cards(3 page of nice players that i had play with>.<)"

I need those weapons because thats what made the game fun for me.

The Techs not really need as bad as the Hu stuff.

The Mag because he'll get me at a good lvl before I get tied of playing. lvl 20 in about 15-20 hours isn't as bad as lvl 20 in about 40 to 60 hours.

Callie
Aug 3, 2003, 11:24 AM
i only have god power ill give that

ValiusTrigger
Aug 4, 2003, 07:10 AM
I will thank you from there very bottom of my heart for at least you are not stengy like the others on this topic.

PM'd you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ValiusTrigger on 2003-08-04 05:10 ]</font>

AmyRoseSTC
Aug 4, 2003, 10:07 AM
I can give you a God/Arm and a God/Ability, hope that will help you out.

Callie
Aug 4, 2003, 11:29 AM
ill give you one of each mat ^.^ hope im helping

ValiusTrigger
Aug 4, 2003, 04:46 PM
Yes, Yes and Yes you are helping out a lot even if just only one of those items I asked for come, I don't plan on reactivating my account until a good amount of that stuff becomes available thou. Since it cost money to be on line I hope you understand. After I get the items above I will never go back on line until I get a USB Memory card, So I'll have a back up of my characters.I have been corrupted twice and am fed up with it. So Know this for who ever helps me will get repaid in full times 4.

TheBigRUnit
Aug 6, 2003, 10:21 AM
god man i'd help you out in a second but im on the xbox so i cant really do anything about your problem but hope your fellow GC players will. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

fenixthahunter
Aug 6, 2003, 10:59 AM
On 2003-08-01 22:27, ValiusTrigger wrote:
Ok, I am on Game cube and I know that this is begging but I hope someone will understand what corruption is like and will help me out. I need the Items listed below, please help.

1st One of every God unit.
2nd One of every Cure unit.
3rd A Lum. field with good DEF.
4th A Arura Field with good Def.
5th I don't know witch Flowns sword (Take's TP for special) I had two, one with 100% on everything but native and one with 100% on everything but A. beast.
6th Two TJ sword's with the same %'s as the Flowns sword above.
7th Holy Ray with 50% hit
8th Dark Flow Had %'s in the 90's and had 90% hit.
9th L&K14 Combat with good hit %
10th One Perfect/resist
11th Two Dark Link Partsain had same as the Flowns Sword.
12th A Black sato Mag with 100 Def and 100 pow
13th A Pink sato Mag with 200 mind, (someone's going to have that for sure)
14th I think it was a Master sytem with 195 Mind.
15th Standstill Shield with good Def.
17th Regen. gear adv.
18th Delsaber buster and Shield of Delsaber
19th Dark Bridge
20th Psyco Wand
21st invis. guard
22nd all lvl 30 techs and that Tele pipe casting tech and anti lvl 7.
23rd Magical Peice.
24th PB/Create
25th DF field with good def.
26th Mats! one of each will do.

lol gues your dutch me too.
but an topic. i can see your a duper.
why? you want 1 of each mat.wel if you are a non-legit use max stats to get the level 30 techs.
cant help you more. but wel you got the level 30 techs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif